Approved wuss neaty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wuss neaty, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    wuss neaty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:96333331
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Aria banned me for RDM and Leave when there was no mod but a T-mod on and he left(seems wrong and mistaken description on my part based on when she banned me lol sorry aria) without saying nothing to me at all(Frosty) and said reports seemed​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none because i was banned at sometime idk when​

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

@Aria to look at it. Please wait patiently until she is able to respond

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will respond to this shortly.

4. Aria

Alright let's get into this.

I banned you for RDM and Leave while I was playing on the server. There was a mod on at the time. Otherwise I wouldn't have banned you for rdm and leave.

Here is the report:
    [​IMG]

And then here is you leaving the server as I put a slay on you:
    [​IMG]

Now in the report you stated that you got DNA off of the body. Upon further investigating, the dna you got on that inno was from a traitor's body. Which would fall under RDM.

I will let you respond to this matter and grab to screenshot of the dna being a traitor and not an inno or detective.

-Aria

5. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

there were both DNA from T or inno and he just seemed to forgive me at time and someone which must be the mod in question even removed my slays and handled report maybe he forgot to left it completed lol not sure if i can screenshot something a day ago now though

6. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

and the way you join servers it seems you cant be seen and i seem to have thought it had a different reason on my appeal so scratch that desc lol

7. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

@Aria anything more?

8. Aria

Heya wuss,

I am willing to reduce your ban down to a week instead of two weeks. This ban will still be on your record however. I would recommend staying on the servers until your reports are concluded so this type of thing ever happens.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to dm on whatever platform is convenient to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.