WTF OVERKILL ON BAN

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thefish11099, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:thefish11099
    Your Steam ID: idk
    Which Server: All servers

Why should you be unbanned: IDK WHAT HAPPENED WTF
    Evidence of innocence: On West I had lack of knowledge that the t room on tundra wasn't a t room anymore from being back from a couple months of not playing anymore and got karma banned for 1 hour and then that karma ban got me a rdm and leave 2nd offence for 15 days now 13. On East 2 idc about because I understood the reason and then on the other servers West 2 and East I was banned for 15 days and I don't know why. Can someone enlighten me on the subject of me being banned on West 2 and East and please unban me from West since it was not my fault.

2. thefish11099

because on East I was afk and when I got back it said I was banned by MangoTango but I don't know why I didn't even play 2 rounds on that server let alone rdm anyone on that server.

3. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

Hi fish,

You were banned by MangaTango globally for rule breaking across contiguous servers.
    He will reply at his earliest convenience.

Edit: As stated above, that's the reason you were banned on the other two servers.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello thefish11099,

The reason I made your ban global was because you openly admitted to wanting to get banned on all servers. SpeakEZ was talking to you and you were upset because he came from the server where he just banned you for RDMing to make sure that you would not do the same on the East server. The reason I made it global was for this, as well as the fact that you were breaking the rules on one server with an existing ban on another.

You would think that if you were banned on one server, you wouldn't be rule breaking on another. I also want to point out this report viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5979.

5. thefish11099

Okay so if you would check this report viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5955&p=48510#p48510 you would see that I was wrongfully banned from West. And why did you globally ban me for you WTF and I didn't say I wanted to get banned from all of the servers

6. DocFox

You weren't wrongfully banned on the West server. The MOTD clearly states that going into Traitor ONLY areas is traitorous. You were killing players that were going to an area that can be accessed by anyone. Also, please don't campaign for people to help on your appeal. You can ask other witnesses for help via PM or provide evidence of innocence.

7. thefish11099

Fine but before I left till like 2 days ago I thought it was still considered a T room and before I left I was still told it was a T room

8. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

sadly, RDM is still RDM, even during times of confusion

9. Shades

Shades VIP

You're wrong.
    The rule has been enforced, but also, ask before you shoot next time.. Seriously. To open the T-Room-type-area on Tundra you crowbar the door and everyone can access it.
    Therefore as Mango said, Not Traitorous.

10. thefish11099

Okay but still I would've been banned for a less amount of time from that server because the karma ban that I got made me leave and the since it made me leave it made me mass rdm and leave can I at least be slain for mass rdm instead of mass rdm and leave first offence.

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If you started gunning down players in the "T room" on Tundra and noticed 1, or even 2 of them were innocent, why didn't you stop? Obviously at that point it doesn't seem like much of a traitor room if you happen to be gunning down so many innocents. That would have been my first red flag if I was not aware of the map bug / server rule for that map.

12. DocFox

Also, if you were innocent, how did you get in there? If you could access it, that means it's not a traitor ONLY area.

13. thefish11099

I never said it wasn't accessible by inno I knew that there was a bug but before I left for a couple months I forgot who told me but they said that if you go in there I could kos for it and ever since a week or two ago I still thought that so I just kept killing until I got karma banned which lead to a mass rdm and leave ban by the console

14. thefish11099

I never said it wasn't accessible by inno I knew that there was a bug but before I left for a couple months I forgot who told me but he was a mod and he said that if you go in there I could kos for it and ever since a week or two ago I still thought that so I just kept killing until I got karma banned which lead to a mass rdm and leave ban by the console

15. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You should still ask about that room if you've been off the game for a while. You can't just assume things are the same since you left.

16. thefish11099

Well I didn't think they were much different but I didn't assume that things would be the same

17. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

And there lies the issue. You didn't think about it and those thoughts led you to get the eventual ban.

18. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I was actually in the server when he stated that he wants to be banned from all servers, i witnessed almost the whole situation. Prior to this, i would like to point out that when i had just joined the server, there was alot of dead people talking about him killing 2 people with barrels, and one of the mods (cannot remember the name, think it might have been Thorn) started spectating. As I recall, he also made several racist remarks, and was generally a rude person.

19. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

I was personally on earlier in the day in which there was two accusations of people he killed at start of round with barrels on Dust, later that round he personally damaged me and Sphee? something similar to that with props also.

20. thefish11099

I did NOT make racial remarks WTF WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT WTF and how was I being a rude person WTF stop lying. Yes I did kill those 2 people but I didn't make racist/racial remarks. And also I didn't say I wanted to be banned from all servers I said "wow, really dude stop following me, why do you think I got banned from East 2, to get away from you seriously well looks like im going to be banned from this server too." I was talking to SpeakEZ because I didn't want him watching over me because he over-applies the rules to much unlike any other mod and I found that to be really, really annoying so on East 2 when he said to stop touching props I didn't, just so I could get him to stop watching me. I would've stopped touching props if it were another mod but he just annoys me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.