Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Snak, Feb 8, 2014.

1. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

This one is a popular one where I live.

Have to sit on a dick and eat a cake or eat a dick and have to sit on a cake?

Dont questions about popular sayings from my country.

2. Snak

Snak Banned

Would you rather go to prision for 10 years and being innocent OR murder someone but get away with it? This one's got an interesting twist in the end and I'll explain it after I see some answers!

3. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

10 years of prison and be innocent. I could never hurt anyone lol.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

I agree. Killing someone would just make you think about too many things until you die or commit suicide. Unless you had a reason to kill someone, you won't feel anything anymore and it's messed up. (I play a lot of horror games and read a lot of old scary true tales and stuff).

5. 1. No Speaking
    2. (Mango's) A
    3. (Smile4TheCamera)Amazon cards and sell them
    4. (TeeZ) All toes cut off
    5. (Rhazh) Doritos
    6. (Doomblade) Miley Cyrus
    7. (KillaMarshall) Burger King
    8. (Snak) Option A
    9. (Rhazh) Arms in blender
    10. (Opouly) Immortality
    11. (Snak) 15hours a day PC
    12. (Nope Trash) bang gf
    13. (Ed) Sit on a cake
    14. (Snak) Murder then get away

My questions
    1. Would you rather burn to death in a desert or freeze to death in the arctic?
    2. Would you rather be married to fat ugly mean person that is wealthy, or a beautiful person that is broke.
    3. See or how civilization was created or see how the world ends? (Only an observation you cant affect anything)
    4. Have white pits but smell like poop or have black pits but smell like cologne?

6. Snak

Snak Banned

1:Freeze to death as it sound's a tad more pleasuareable then burning.
    2:Definitly a broke beautiful person, money doe's not buy me.

7. bro u sexy anyway so..

8. Fever

1) Burn to death. I like fire.
    2) Beautiful broke person.
    3) See how civilization was created.
    4) BLACK PITS. I CAN'T ANYONE WHO SMELLS BAD.

9. HockieHoar12

HockieHoar12 Member

Well losing your ability to hear is not all bad Cochlear Implant. nuff said my girlfriend is deaf and she has one i know a fair bit of sign so we can talk when it is off but she can hear fairly well so long as it is 1 on 1

10. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

1. I would rather burn
    2. I would rather be with a beautiful broke person
    3. See how civilization was created because you couldn't do anything about the end of the world
    4. Black Pits

My questions
    1. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
    2. Would you rather that every time you sit you shit or every time you stand you pee?
    3. Would you rather be the richest person in the world but be dumb or the smartest but be poor? (You will never stop being poor or stop being rich)
    4. Would you rather see 10 innocent men go to jail for life or a guilty man run free? (The guilty person did some terrible crime)

11. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

1. No legs. I'd much rather be able to pick things up and move them around (and plus, computers!)
    2. Stand and pee, I just think sitting in poop would be a bit more... uncomfortable. There are diapers for pee too, at least making it somewhat more tolerable.
    3. Smartest and poor. Being intelligent and having knowledge/wisdom is much more important to me than a sum of money.
    4. Let a guilty man run free. Having people jailed for something they didn't do is just wrong in my eyes; even if it was just one innocent man, I'd much rather let a guilty man run free. If that guilty man pulled a terrible crime once, they'd most likely get into trouble again, and it'd only be a matter of time before they get caught. I can only imagine that living in prison knowing you did nothing wrong is less than desirable.

12. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

You literally answered all those questions in the same way I would lol. XD

13. Fever

1) Legs. I need my arms lol.
    2) LMFAO THIS IS A HORRIBLE QUESTION. I guess pee when standing because tampons and pads.
    3) Smart and poor. I'd be rich in knowledge. All that matters.
    4) One guilty person run free. He'll get his own time with or without the gov't.