Would you rather...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Snak, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

This.

And obviously Doritos. xD

2. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Well, ComPeter is my new favorite person. YAY HORROR.

Now see like Rhazh, I'm a musician, singer, voice/stage actor, and also a maker of weird squeaky laughs. My voice is very important to me, especially as a bass voice and beat boxer for an acapella group. But that wouldnt mean jack shit if I couldnt hear it.

3. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Also doritos, doesnt matter had sex so orgasm, and real money. You cant get rent for an apartment on Amazon.

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

...yet

5. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

DEFINITELY HIT ME UP WHEN THAT DAY COMES.

6. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Back to the scenarios...

Would you rather have Justin Beiber deported or Miley Cyrus quit her career?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Justin Beiber deported.

Would you rather wake up naked and sore without any memory of the night before next to Burger king telling you "you had it your way" or wake up next to Ronald Mcdonald telling you "you were loving it"

8. Snak

Snak Banned

I like big macs so I'll stick with my clown Ronnie

"Would you rather live 10 year's with anything and everything you wanted (excluding the inevitable death) but you die after exactly 10 years, or live for eternity but you are simply a spectator of the world, you can have no interaction with other people or the living world, your simply just a soul wandering.."

9. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

option A

stick your arms in a blender or stick your legs in a wood chipper?

10. opouly

opouly Regular Member

1) hearing
    2) amazon .... u people are silly http://www.amazon.com/Valcambi-CombiBar ... s=gold+bar just buy a million dollars in gold and sell it? u forget this is AMAZON THEY HAVE EVERYTHING fun side note i have amazon deliver atleast 3 packages 2 my door every day 0,0
    3) i LOVE cheetos but imma have 2 say doritos
    4)justin bieber as long as deportation quits his career also
    5) the burger king obv because who would sleep with a clown over a king?
    6)live for eternity i guess i would rather be a highlander!
    7)arms in a blender because i can stop that i have done it many times before =)

now my question...... invincibility or immortality....

11. Killamarshall

with the immortality, would you heal from wounds at a normal rate, or not heal at all and have the wound stay there?

12. opouly

opouly Regular Member

as in severed limbs? in that case those are gone gg unless u can get the limb and like try 2 re attach it somehow?
    but normal rate i would guess

13. Killamarshall

ok then immortality. :D

14. NerdsWBNerds

NerdsWBNerds Member

1) Talking. You can learn sign language, or just use writing, but there's no real useful replacement for hearing.
    2) Orgasm. Because life would always be enjoyable, even if slightly embarrassing.
    3) Amazon. As the other guy said. Buy gold bars. Win
    4) Lose all my toes. I think I could balance enough without them. But I need my fingers for gaming.
    5) Doritos because Cheetos leave that cheese shit on your hand. I hate a messy keyboard/mouse.
    6) Justin Bieber because he's endangering other people with DUIs and shit. Miley's just hurting her image.
    7) McDonalds. If it got out the McD mascot was doing it with 16 year old boys, they'd be ruined. Blackmail for all the McDonalds.
    8) 10 years. Sense technically time is something that can change (It slows down the faster you go or the closer to mass you are). Stopping time is a viable answer. Sense there is no overall time, it's all just a construct made by humans, slowing it would in turn slow down the time it takes for me to die. So I could live basically forever.
    9) Legs in a wood-chipper. As before, can't play video games (well) without arms.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

If you were forced to make a choice, would you choose to never be allowed to use a PC again or have to use it atleast 15 hrs a day everyday untill you are old and grey?

16. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

17. Snak

Snak Banned

Lol +1 Very good! Very difficult, and very funny :)

Id bang my girlfriend and just pretend I never knew of such evil witchcraft that had occured.

18. Killamarshall

15 hours a day because i couldn't live with using a MAC.

19. The Baron

The Baron VIP

rather lose my speech because a lot of unnecessary words come out of my mouth

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I would rather lose my voice because I won't be able to hear it anyways