Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Bacon Bombs, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Would you rather (while you are in a 100 degree hot desert) drink cold water, but it has a really bad taste to it, or would you rather drink really hot water that's really thirst quenching and is just so refreshing?

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hot Water

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Lightning.

Would you rather 1v1 @Event Horizon or battle 5 traitors with the skill of @Disruptionz?
    (once you answer a "Would you rather ____" ask another)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Would you rather eat an apple that taste like poo or eat poo that tastes like an apple?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Pick for me. I done it before.

8. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Depends. Am I an inno or a traitor? Because I always insta-knife Event then he turns on his hax and makes me shitbox them all somehow.

9. Would you rather play on vanilla for the rest of your life with no friends or moderators to advise it, or have no social interaction whatsoever in a singleplayer game of TTT (round never starts)

10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Obviously play vanilla.

Would you rather be able to have the ability to read people's minds but everytime you use it, you fart really loudly; or would you rather have the ability to fly but everytime you take take off, you urinate uncontrollably.

11. DUDE who wouldn't want to piss on people when flying over?! totally the latter.

• Funny Funny x 1