Denied wotmyfriend's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by wotmyfriend, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wotmyfriend

wotmyfriend Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scruffy The Dummy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:107736413
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was hacked yesterday and im guess the person that hacked me decided to hack on gmod and found my fav server and the mods/admins/ladylag knows i would never cheat on gmod pls unban me i donated 30 bucks 20 for me and 10 for a friend
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont know how to get it i just realy need help with changing my password atm​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

You were banned because of a Paypal Reversal by @Highwon. He'll respond when he can.

3. wotmyfriend

wotmyfriend Banned

cause of paypal what, what does that even mean

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

It means that you donated towards our servers and then made a reversal on the purchase, effectively taking the money you originally had donated back.

I believe your incident was detailed in this Thread, Highwon will give a more thorough explanation when he can.

5. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Since this has been open for more than a month now I will be tagging @Highwon once more to make sure this was visible to him as the original tag was probably lost in midst of all his notifications. Once more please be patient, and, although this probably wont apply anymore, please make sure you didn't somehow accidentally dispute one or both of your donations to our server either with paypal or with your bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.