Worst rounds?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Alex4921, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Well I thought we should have an 'Embarrasing fail cockups' sort of thread,I'll start with something that just happened
    Walk into a room and notice 2 un id'd bodies,ID them both and look into the next room...dead detective on floor un id'd with 3 people standing round and not paying any heed so I mow these people down like a MOFO and get all 3 killed,executing the last with my HK Pistol.

Turns out all of them were inno and just woefully incompetent,cue 3 RDM reports against moĆ­

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I knifed my T buddy at spawn. My brain died.

3. Ben Slade

Ben Slade VIP

i jumped on my t buddies head on dolls... u can figure the rest out. no slays cause it was funny lol

4. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Many a time my reactions get the better of me,like that time I did a 360 spin when I heard walking behind me and unleashed a killer harpoon...directly into my traitor buddy,who flew across the map over everyone then ended up slumped by a wall.
    Worst thing is that I got killed for the kill before they even checked the body,so I couldn't claim 'I killed a traitor'.

5. KING HOBO

KING HOBO Active Member

I have jihaded a squad in slender but turned out it was a death squad of all my 6 T buddys.... i had to give htem 600 each to not get banned

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Playing on the map clue, guy runs over a unided body, I shot him, he's a T, the innocent that saw me kill him, goes up to me and kills me, GG

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I had a series of worst rounds. For roughly 10 rounds in a row, false KOSing, t-baters, and glitches were the downfall of me.

8. MLBBear

MLBBear Active Member

I tried to just play the Jihad sound and ended up blowing my self up >___<