Worst Players you've played with

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Mosin_Chan, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I just got out of East 2 where two guys were mass RDm'ing, saying "GMod was made to fuck around in" "Chill out, it's a game" sterotypical bullshit

Share your experiences

2. This guy named Disruptionz

Terrible Player, always gets killed and never helps T-buddies.

Also a terrible person, just kills people at the beginning of the round for no reason whatsoever and forcibly removes them from the server when they supposedly do something "bad"

I just don't get it sometimes

• Agree x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. qsawz

qsawz VIP

Sinz I rdmed him and he still hasn't slayed me its been 3 months I should file an abuse report :3

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

@Arcanius man, when I was his t buddy he killed the whole server before I got out the spawn point

@Finn Bruh dis kid I shoot him, his eye of the tiger spots 2 innocents he kills them both while I leave free like a butterfly

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

@Sinz can never harpoon me. Guy has triple harpoon, throws point-blank while I'm waiting for it, still misses. And I killed his ass. Terrible. Just terrible. Hasn't landed one since, don't think he ever will. He could force harpoon round every round and I'd still live. GG, no re.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If you play with me enough in Vanilla then you know I'd say everyone is bad except those who get 11 kills or kill every traitor that round.

9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Sinz once silent knifed me for like 3 rounds in a row and no one fucking saw him do it

I would literally be like "WATCH FOR SINZ HE MIGHT DO IT AGA-" and NO ONE WOULD SEE HIM STAB ME IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Thank god I'm not the only one

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Toon link, before the permaban.
    I'll put it like this, I didn't think it was possible to live with only 4 brain cells, but Toon link proved me wrong.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

@Event Horizon he freaking hacks all the time with his constant headshots! I always see it coming, but my reflexes is nowhere near is aimbot triggerfinger! I can even be as smooth, as slick, as inconspicuous as I can possibly be trying to kill him with a silenced, yet he always knows its me who shot him!

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

If you can't beat em join em. Fight aimbots to aimbots, @Sinz will surely hook you up.
    And wear a wire so we can catch that aimbot distributing tyrant.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

First and foremost, This one guy who KOS'd me because I had a T on my head -_-

And @Python Cause reasons.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

@kynwall
    He's such a scrub player, 0/10 would not recommend

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. at first i thought this thread was serious, then i started to look at them.... -_-

17. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

That @Anarchist guy is so annoying. Follows me around every time I get out of spectator mode on a server. Freaking t baiter. (Don't give him your cs:go stuff; Uses and sales away your friendship :c )

Also, This @Disruptionz scrub is totally traitor round hacking. 90% of every round, He is a traitor. Must be hacking the pointshop to get free t rounds. Also he doesn't feed his mods real food. :sneakylove:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

seriousttt is 2srs

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@Sinz. I do consistently better than him on both traitor and innocent rounds, yet he is able to kill me most of the time.

I swear he has a counter-hack that doesn't let me kill him.

20. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Classical. Simply the worst.

• Agree Agree x 3