World of Warcraft thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ArcticFox29, Jan 11, 2016.

?

Alliance or Horde?

1. Alliance

22.9%
  2. Horde

25.7%
  3. Both

24.3%
  4. Brb gonna go play League

27.1%
  1. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Oh :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. prochaos

prochaos VIP

ill post some old screen shots, these good times brings tears to my eyes

• Like Like x 1
  3. prochaos

prochaos VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got lots more but damn i wish i took thousands more :(

4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Vanilla WoW is great.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

Hell yeah a WoW thread.

Right now I'm on moonguard with my 110 hunter Qwesi and my 60 priest
    I have a couple other 100's on other servers

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I preordered Legion and got the 100 boost, used it on a NE Druid. When Legion actually came out, I started a NE Demon Hunter. Currently at 101 and about a third of the way to 102. If anyone wants to quest or w/e just hmu, amossical#1355

7. El FLaco Gamer

El FLaco Gamer Ecks Dee? VIP

If anyone is on Wyrmrest Accord, feel free to hit me up. I'm usually on my rogue Fensong. Bonus points if you are an RP feg.

8. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I run a private WoW server. If you are interested in playing with us, fill out this form(note that "Login Verifier" is just password, I can't actually have the word password in the form or it gets taken down automatically), torrent this client, then send me a steam message. If you don't know how to torrent then I can help you, just shoot me a steam or forum message.

9. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Interested to see how many people have been playing the new wow expansion and what they think of it so far. Also interested to see what class everyone plays so post your characters.

I've been a warlock and rogue main for as long as I've been playing the game but I've mainly been focusing on my rogue this expansion. I'll probably level up my warlock and gear him up after Uldir gets released.

My rogue:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Id get into this expansion but the game is way too confusing for a new player like me. When I played last year I was doing dungeons with friends and just sight seeing. Though I’ll admit it was probably one of the more relaxing and enjoyable games I played.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Here's my first ever character, only a wee level 60 warlock but hey

[​IMG]

12. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

im in the exact same boat, I always buy the expansions and im like hell yeah im gonna play it and get addicted and then its way too confusing for me. If anyone can help that would be awesome :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

So basically I've re-rolled on a new server because my original one that I started on around twelve years ago is low population, and it's not an English server. I've been leveling with a friend that's relatively new, so I haven't reached max level yet, but I'm maining hunter. I always had three mains in the previous expansions (Vanilla + TBC = BM Hunter, WotLK = Prot Pala + DPS Warrior, Cata - Legion = Warrior) so now I'm leveling a hunter as my primary main. Planning to level my rogue to max after Uldir, then I'll see, if I have the time I'll probably level a caster class (priest probably, healer, dependent on if the 8.1 rework is good or not) and a tank. Hopefully that tank will be my warrior, with off-spec fury. Always liked fury, but just not enjoying it as much this expansion.

Anyway, the expansion is great so far. World PVP is super fun, even if balancing is a bit eh at the moment. Previous legendaries being active until 115 allows people that are 110-115 to actually beat 120s. I'm also not a fan of the continued ilvl scaling of enemies. Makes you feel like you get weaker over time, especially pre-120 because you need more stats for the same effect. Dungeons are great so far, design wise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That being said, I'm always here to help out with WoW stuff if anybody got questions, already helped out @Carned quite a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I reeeeeealy dont want to go through the whole procress of leveling so I have a level 100 and 110 boosted chars and im just honestly not sure what I should be doing, getting gear? questing? leveling? raids or smth? I also get lost quite a bit lol, it seems really unclear how I actually get to my quests. Should I level a whole new char so I can actually learn the game? yes, but I dont want to have to put in the 48+ hours of game time to get to where I am now

15. Carned

If it helps, I levelled my Warlock in about 2 DAYS playtime, questing and running dungeons so... if you get lost you can use the "Heroes board" in most areas to pick up quests

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Carned

Theres also an addon that shows every single quest on the map at all times, but that might clutter the UI.

17. Mellow

Honestly, leveling a new character is the best way to learn it naturally and get a good understanding of the game. I highly recommend it, even if it seems tedious. Also try to find a new player friendly guild, that definitely helps.

If you want to skip that, hop on the level 110 and do the quest you (should) have, a fight for lordaeron or something like that. If you don't, use shift+j (I think) to open the "overview/guide" to tell you what to do next. As a fresh 110, you should be questing to the new max level, which is 120.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I wanna try this but I suck with staying on MMOs unless it grabs my attention from the start honestly. What are some of the pros and the cons to this game that could drive me away/pull me in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mellow

Like any other MMORPG, it's a massive time sink if you want it to be, for the better or the worse. There's a lot of content and many, many activities to do. The expansion released less than a month ago so people aren't that far ahead, so right now is a good time to start. Not many bad things to say, there's a free trial you can try and see if it grabs your attention.

20. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 2