Wolve 24 hr ban

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nummy, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Guess I'm banned from west for 24 hours now. I "Rdmed" a guy for not putting the gold block on the tester, and the detective told me to kill him if he didn't. I talked to Lemoncakes and he said that I shouldn't have killed him and I deserved a slay. Fair enough, didn't realize it wasn't kosable and would willingly take the slay. I then proceeded to tell Lemoncakes how Wolve kept slaying and unslaying me continually and then just randomly kicked me from the server. Lemon said Wolve did indeed abuse his powers and I'm not sure why I'm banned right now from West...

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I will discuss this with Wolve and ak him to respond to this issue.

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I appreciate you, Competer.

4. xWolveHDx

xWolveHDx New Member

First, the detective didn't tell you to kos him. He only threatened that he would kill him if he didn't put the block in. Plus that wasn't the only RDM. The first round that you joined the server you shot four other random innocents at random times damaging them but not killing them which I thought was suspicious.Towards the end of that same round you did RDM someone. Two rounds later (on the Minecraft map) you RDM'd the guy over the gold block incident which resulted in me having to consult with Sam and General_Lee and the detective that supposedly called a KOS on him. It was deemed RDM and I enforced a double slay for 2nd offense. The very next round he RDM'd once again. That is where the ban came down. Nummy, you were mic spamming while people told you to be quiet you were shooting whoever you wanted whenever you wanted. I wasn't around when you had previous problems on the server but I've still heard about you nonetheless. Maybe you should read the name of the server and maybe you'll understand why you don't get along with other players and admins. By the way SirLemoncakes,I kick a person before I ban them in order to get their SteamID.

5. Nummy

Nummy Banned

After I rdmed the guy for the Gold block I never rdmed anyone knowingly, or I may have based off of something he did but no mod/admin consulted to me why I did and what was the story. I don't remember rdming anyone after the gold block and I think the mods owe me an explanation as to why I got banned, there was no reason listed. As far as killing the gold block shenanigan, I did indeed ask the detective specifically "If he doesn't put it in can I kill him?", the answer was yes, and that's all she wrote. I also am a little confused as to why you continually put slays on me and then removed them, because I ended up never being slain for what I did. You spammed me with "Wolve will slay Nummy for the next 2 rounds" "Wolve removed 2 rounds of slaying from Nummy", I never really quite understood this and imo it was a little overkill. Welcome your inner Nirvana and relax, it's good for you. I left the server to go on East because I had no slays on me at that given moment so I can't say I RDM and left given the fact NO ONE told me I rdmed...how unfortunate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.