Denied WolfCorona's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WolfCorona, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfCorona

WolfCorona New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CuteGamerGirl
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61870038
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So 2 of these RDM cases I can justify, I don't remember what happened on the Other 2, So I was banned for "RDM x4" and here's my Justification

RDM 1: So a player had Traitorous weapon that he picked up in front of us (C4) and started running away with it, I (Along with many Players) Witnessed him Taking it, so I KOS'd him, He ran away until another player found him and killed him, while he was Running away he KOS'd me but his KOS was dismissed in chat due to people seeing him with a traitorous weapon and running away which made them not trust him, so after he was killed I was killed by an Innocent named (DarkShiny) saying that I was KOS'd (when the KOS made by the C4 Carrier was false) anyway, after the C4 owner was Killed he Reported me for KOS'ing him. and I got a slay for RDM, The Moderator says "You had a reason to KOS him, but he was an innocent" Which sounds very Dumb.

RDM 2: I threw a bunch of harmless discombobulators which I warned about and they were harmless, no one attacked me etc. so this guy fell down because of the discombob and list a bit of health, he knew it was an accident and I already said that to him, because he knew it was an accident he didn't report me, but DarkShiny (Moderator) Reported me Twice for the Same thing, anyway I told them that He/She didn't report me because he was the one who walked into the discombob and I already talked about them, anyways I got Slain again for this.

In Conclusion I just wanted to say that I am sorry for what I did and I would deeply appreciate it if you were to unban me and give me another chance, I'm sorry to the People that I may have affected During the incident and I urge you to give me another chance.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

I'll respond to this when im able to get my evidence.

4. DarkShiny

So lets start with your MASS RDM ban.
    As you can see in the damage logs you damaged 3players with your discombs. You failed to give me the reasons of why you threw them. Accident is still RDM. As Moderators we need to deal with unreported damage. You said he didn't report you / attacked you after you threw the discomb. but they might not have known from where the discomb came from or from who. Now the question why is it a Mass RDM x4 if you only damaged 3 player ? Because last map you already got slain for 1report of previous map.
    @Smusha decided to mark that report as valid, therefore I banned you for Mass RDM x4.
    Waiting for @Smusha to handle that last map report.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  5. WolfCorona

WolfCorona New Member

If I damaged 3 players then It would have been RDM x6, alongside the 2 RDM claims you Punished me for (Which I justified),
    ButIi guess we forgot them?
    "You had a REASON to KOS him, but you KOS'd an Inno" << this?
    you did infact slay me for this, and the other one, and both of these you Punished me for
    In this discombob report, you didn't use it when banning me.

6. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @WolfCorona !
    Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

As you can see in the evidence linked above by my moderator DarkShiny you did indeed RDM using that discombobulator.
    You mentioned that you warned for it but in your in-game report you have claimed that your reason for throwing it in the first place was to dispose of said discombobulator.
    Now, this still counts as RDM due to the fact that in order to throw any harmful grenade as an inno you must first:
    • Warn before throwing it
    • Have the intent of harming/killing a Traitor
    Since your intent was just to dispose of them the reports against you were found valid.

Moving on, there is the last map report which I have handled. (The last in-game report linked by Darkshiny above)
    This is why you were banned for Mass RDMx4.(The report handled by me+the 3 people you have damaged with your discombobulator)
    You reason for killing Rhino in that report was the fact that he was moving the body in order to "dispose" of it.While that might have been true you still cannot kill anybody for carrying an identified body(such as the one Rhino was carrying at the time)
    If the body were to be UNidentified and Rhino was trying to hide it you would have all the reasons necessary to shoot him but sadly that wasn't the case.

With everything explained I will be tagging @DarkShiny once more in order to conclude this appeal.(as he is the one who issued the ban)

Thank you for your time.
    Kind regards,

7. DarkShiny

@WolfCorona I banned your for the discombs + the last map report. Not the c4 issue as that was 3maps ago.
    After reviewing the evidence I decided to DENY this appeal. You failed to give me a acceptable reason in the reports why you threw the discomb. As Smusha already said you had no intention to harm a traitor. You could have dropped the discombulators by using "Q" instead to actually throwing them. If you did that you wouldn't have been banned for Mass RDM x4.
    Now lets move onto the c4 issue you mentioned.
    I slayed you because of this :

You claimed you saw him picking up the c4.
    In this video you can see that there were 3 other players who were standing near the c4. So that means you couldn't have seen who actually picked up the c4.
    Then the next responds in your report was that you heard a c4 which was planted moments ago. This response is a kill on suspicion, because you didn't see him planting that c4. You only heard a c4. It could have been a different player who planted it. With that all said you killed him on suspicion and I slayed you for that.
    Now lets get back to your ban. As already said I'm going to deny this appeal. You are free to play on our other 6 servers. If you have any questions feel free to pm me on the forums.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.