Answered With the RDM x3 punishment change, what happens with the slays when...

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by john redcorn, Jan 6, 2020.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Let’s pretend I’m rdmed helixspiral, opalium, and nils all in the same round. I get six slays, and I’m a little girl and leave the moment I get the first slay.

I totally should be banned for rdm and leave. However, what happens with those remaining slays when I’m banned? 5 slays seems excessive on top of a 5 day /2 week/4 week ban

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

As of right now, if the slays are added before the person leaves, they will stay.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I am sure that you are joking when you say 5 slays, but yeah, you would be slain three times. If you leave than it is a different punishment all together, RDM and Leave. We don't, and honestly never have, removed slays from people who were banned. I don't really support the action of adding more on top of the punishment, but I think it is regressive to take part of the punishment away. It is like if a hacker rdmed two people and then was busted for hacking. They should still get the two slays. It just doesn't make sense to do it any other way.

I'm totally down to listen to arguments for the contrary if you want to hmu over discord or steam.

4. john redcorn

I’m not joking. Unless you changed the way same round offenses work with the change, same round offenses of rdm would be

rdm x2 in one round - rdm first offense (1 slay) + rdm second offense (2 slays) = 3 slays

rdm x3 in one round - rdm first (1) + rdm second (2) + rdm three (3) = 6 slays.

5. john redcorn

Nope I’m a fucking idiot was thinking of scenarios where a slow mod / end of round reports lead to consecutive rounds of rdm. Still could get four or five slays in theory easy tho

6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Ah yeah. I agree this is pretty toxic. Refer to my post on your suggestion thread! :)