Approved wiseybud's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wiseybud, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiseybud

wiseybud VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wiseybud
    Your Steam ID:
    wiseybud
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Sorry that i RDMed i never would have left, i always stick for my slay but i'm having very bad connection problems and it keep throwing me off some times and i only went to the loo and i come back and i got a 28day ban.. i mean come on i even payed to get VIP... ill understand if i keep on doing it but a 28 day ban....i can't be off the server for that long i would have taken it if it was a day or two but 28 days... iv made a few friends on the server and i would really much appreciate being unbanned and for me to take a slay instead

Thanks
    kind regards
    Wiseybud
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

Hey there ,
    you were banned by @Papa Smurf for rdm and leave 2nd and @Dwardu for rdm and leave 3rd.
    Please wait while they respond.

3. wiseybud

wiseybud VIP

how long dose the RDM&leave stay on you for? on all cases off this i was Dropped out by my pings which then resulted in me getting a ban, i do try and always play a fair game but RDM happens but i would never leave under my own accord if i had RDMed some one, and i work full time i am 23 years old, if a mod had been on to deal with a report on me then i would have had a slay but if not i have to go to work then what else can i do... even if i sit in the game still it will throw me out because of the pings i have

4. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hi @wiseybud,

I banned you for the following report:

[​IMG]

You killed Tankor because you saw a Detective killing him, whilst this isn't blatant RDM it is still classified as RDM as the Detective could have been RDM'ing Tankor which is why you shouldn't have killed Tankor.

To prevent a further recurrence just remember that you can only Kill/KOS player if you witness them committing these acts, mind I also add that it would have also been RDM if you killed someone who was being shot by a non-detective player, if anything in that case you would shoot the shooter not the victim but in your case you wouldn't kill a Detective since you were inno.

[​IMG]

Since you claim to have lost connection as these things do happen, I am willing to accept this and also void this ban as evidence for your previous offense was lost.

Lets wait for @Papa Smurf's side.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  5. wiseybud

wiseybud VIP

thank you @Dwardu and ill take note of what you said and i'm sure my actions will be different next time, one last thing the Ban for 28 days still applies to me ?

6. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

No worries these mistakes happen,

At the moment it is still there, we're going to wait for @Papa Smurf's response, if he also wishes to lift your ban then you will be able to play again with no waiting time otherwise if he denies then your ban will revert back to RDM & Leave 2nd on EU but you will be able to play on West 2 again.

7. wiseybud

wiseybud VIP

8. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Looks like this will be your lucky day, wiseybud.

Due to the demo file containing the evidence for your ban being corrupted, I am no longer able to view it or convert it to a video. This is I have no choice but to lift my part of the ban as well.

Cheers!

9. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

I've unbanned you from West 2, @Papa Smurf will be unbanning you from EU shortly.

Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.