Dev [WIP] TTT_MineHouse

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by IAmGiygas, Sep 16, 2014.

1. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

[​IMG]

Making this from the house and stuff my girl friend and I made on a server together. The gray box will be replaced with the skybox and we probably won't use ALL of the area, but this is what I have as a start.

I ripped the world data, blocks and everything using a program, exported it to 3DS Max, will be moving soon to HAMMER to work on it there.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

looks great although i know nothing about map creation and dont understand what this is

but the overhead layout thingy definitely looks like something i would love to play on alongside with other vanilla maps

underground/underwater T room is my suggestion

3. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

The TOP view is looking down at what you see on the bottom right window, the bottom left window, labeled Left is the left side of it. The right bottom popup window is the rendered view, showing what it'd look like from the sky.

I just need to learn to do basic mapping, first, and then I'll add fancy stuff.

4. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Blender?

5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Taken from Wikipedia
    'Blender is a professional free and open-source3D computer graphics software product used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games. Blender's features include 3D modeling,UV unwrapping, texturing, raster graphics editing, rigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculpting, animating, match moving, camera tracking, rendering, video editing and compositing. Alongside the modeling features it also has an integrated game engine.'

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

I'm using 3DS Max, not Blender.

7. Mr. Disco

Yeah Uh.. I knew what blender was, but thanks for the information.

8. Mr. Disco

Oh cool.

9. Luks fukin sweg m9

I'd make the map smaller cause most of the time there are around 10 - 15 ppl on vanilla making large maps kinda boring

10. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

I like it, keep it up. Make sure its unique :) , (T rooms, T tester, Secret Areas, and other cool things). If you can do all this I would LOVE to try it out :D
    Also, like other people said, make sure its not enormous. xD
    Good luck!