Answered Wigger

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Sticky Bandit, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I've been told it's not a no-no word, despite how it's just the words "n***er" and "white" combined into one.

Personally, I'm a fan of being a lot loser with slurs and stuffs. If that's the direction we're moving in, I'm cool with that, but I'd rather be sure.

Here's a dictionary definition, which confirms my findings.
    [​IMG]
    Now, n-word isn't ok in the server currently - so is wigger, which is literally by definition "white n-word", allowed? Can you understand what I'm saying here? it's still the same word, just with a "w" thrown in front of it to make fun of white people, which touches racist shit in itself.

NOW AGAIN I'M PERSONALLY A FAN OF SLURS BEING FINE BECAUSE HONESTLY THEY'RE JUST WORDS BUT... I'd rather see this answered by like, an admin or something so we can be sure

k thx for reading my ted talk

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

As far as our rules go this isn't an automatic warning word like the N word or the F word. However, this can still be taken as harassment if you are using it in such a way that harassment would make sense. Admins also have the discretion to step in if you are using it excessively to try to get around saying the N word.