Approved WhyPeopleRage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rage, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage

Rage Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    RootyTootyFresh&Fruity
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69260502
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned due to speed Hacking by a favorited (by me) admin named Aboose! for about 20 days. I should be unbanned because I have not speed hacked or altered the game in any way.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I unfortunately do not have any evidence to help me with this but I will go and try to reason with words of why I (Rage) did not hack on Serious TTT East.

First off I love these 4 severs and in fact applied for mod because it would be fun to help out this awesome community. I would never hack because I know it will lead to me not being able to play.

I also don't know how to hack although my friends do know how to money hack but I've never been into that sort of stuff. I believe in fair play and everyone having equal chances in winning, and when I do spot hackers I realize who truly destroys gaming (Other than bad devs.).​

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Were you lagging at all in the server? I've witnessed this once and a mod almost banned someone for skipping through the map.

3. Rage

Rage Banned

Yes, I did have a laggy connection the past week, I'm starting to suspect that this might be the cause. :(

4. megaboy

Alright, well we'll wait for Aboose!'s reply. @Aboose! will reply as soon as he can.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I will say that I played with Rooty earlier, and a few times before, and never thought he was hacking. Maybe his internet goofed or something.

6. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

I understand you play here quite often, I will upload the video evidence of it and we can sort things out if you were not hacking. I want to mention that you had a very low ping at the time which shows good connection.

7. Rage

Rage Banned

Alright. I truly do not know what caused you to think I was speed hacking. :/ I do want to see what you saw. And hope all goes well! :D

8. Aboose!

- it may still be uploading for the next 10 mins or so. But as you can see two players even messaged me complaining about it while the video goes on. And 2 others before had messaged me bringing it to my attention. You moved incredibly quickly around the map for many rounds and this is the only video evidence i had garnered.

9. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Considering I have been playing with you on East or West 2 for a while, I noticed that you have been lagging a lot when I spectate you in-game. I honestly do not think he is hacking.

10. megaboy

I also forgot to mention one thing; ping isn't always a accurate reading of your connection to the server. Not always at least. I have witnessed it myself. Someone could be having 30-50 ping and will lag. The thing is; is that the ping does not go up or down if lagging at a certain ping rate.

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I actually lag when players crowbar and it looks ridiculous lol.

12. Aboose!

Okay! I have seen speed hacking before and it looked very much like this, however I will leave it to you guys to judge, If i am intact wrong we will fix it for you @WhyPeopleRage

13. Rage

Rage Banned

Great! Would be nice to be back on East! Unfortunately the video seems to still be processing so I cant see what it looked like. I think people might be reporting me due to the doule barrels fast 2 shot system which is pretty op on its own. :3 I at the moment really want to just see the vid. :p

14. Rage

Rage Banned

After this is all solved out I was wondering if any of you admins would like to check out my application for mod...

15. Aboose!

Yes, the sad reality of internet in my area, the video should be available now

16. Rage

Rage Banned

Yep, I do look like I'm teleporting xD It was my internet for sure because I was pretty laggy past week (as I already mentioned) and Idk I think I should switch providers because I do remember nearly being banned on a DarkRP server since I was glitching everywhere. And u can see how much trouble I'm having with the lag right where I crsh into the crate.

17. megaboy

Hm, looking at the video it seems that you weren't exactly speed hacking. If he was his model and gun would be fidgeting. I also would think that your speed would be a lot faster. His ping did go down or up by one but it seems that this may have been caused by lag which sped him up. I have seen it before. Quite strange.

18. megaboy

One question, when you're in a duel with a player do your shots hit when you see them hit the target?

What I mean is when you see it hit the target do you deal damage?

19. Rage

Rage Banned

I dont really know... I think they kinda slow down. Some miss but thats why I use double barrel, nearly insta kill even when you have bad connection.

20. Rage

Rage Banned

What would that mean>?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.