Why we get banned (short stories and reasons NO HATING!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Serious Lawyerbot, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

So this is a new thread i want to start asking the community why they get banned from any server really. No hate on anyone. We tell our stories of why we get banned. So let me start.

The reason i get banned from servers is not for cheating but for not being able to control my temper and emotions and to know when to not start or to quit. Now my most recent ban is justified because i acted rashly and i had a really shitty day that day. It gave me time to cool off. Now i wanna hear ya guys stories as to why you get banned, it could be anything from trolling to cheating to just stupid people it don't matter.

2. I got banned 2 times
    Both of these bans were in the same day. but they weren't legitament bans. So both of the bans hapend on the minecraft map. I was new to the server and TTT and people were testing in the traitor tester. 2 People got into the tester at once and i tested them. The light came red so i pushed the button and rdmed 2 inno's as it looked, But it wasn't rdm as i was new to the server and the traitors are supposed to make other inno's dump inno's with the traitor tester. The 2nd ban was because Ninjaa unbaned me and Nope Trash was like NOPE and banned me for a month. After talking it over with nope trash i explained that it was a misunderstanding and he unbaned me.

3. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Banned for like 3 hours... today because SIMPLY ACE doesn't understand my typing

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I got banned once by myself to see If I could ban myself.

5. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Why do you gotta bring up old shit like that?