Answered Why the changing of C4 Traitorous Act

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Dexter, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

No one other rule, so far, has legit have me concerned and, yes, a little annoyed than the change of c4 traitorous acts. Granted I never really know of any scenario where this has come up with a problem BEFORE the change, but thats beside the fact.

I was slain once for killing a Traitor that was staring at a C4 planted on the ground, unarmed. I had forgotten about the c4 change until I was made aware of it by the mod who slayed me, who was @luna♥ btw (I'm not mad at you, it's alright :love:). The back reason why I killed him for being near the c4 was because it had the potential to kill a handful of people had a random person noticed it later, armed, and tried to disarm it.

A moment ago I had a very, very similiar problem, I saw through a doorway a T looking up at a c4. He left and I go and hear it armed. With the new change made now, I COULDN'T kill him because I never saw him plant it, arm it, or call it out. As one man once said, and I quote, 'Excuse the shit outta my goddamn french', but why was this change implemented even though someone fully acknowledged a planted or dropped (dropped as in left-clicking to quickly drop and arm) c4 and/or left the scene of an armed c4 without calling it out?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey, there's a whole thread covering this topic with almost every question imaginable asked in it. You can see it here, and I'll leave this open and unanswered in case there's any follow up questions. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Thanks for the link! Had just looked up the Extended rules and forgot about another thread about them. :)

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll marked this answered, but leave it open just in case. Cheers!