Accepted Why is spraying Lolicon/3D rendered underage girls in sexual positions not punishable?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Onion Wizard, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam.

sam. VIP

my loli queen i shall cherish u and ur nudity

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

They aren't nude? They are valued because they display exception ability from a very young age. It would be like a young child doing high-school algebra.

3. Dude anyone who is spraying something like that in a TTT server is only spraying it for one reason.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Juice Juice™

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Lol what?

Hey. I just don’t see the sexualization in the image. It’s not posed sexually at all, and to me, it’s just an awkward image. But I can see the concerns here and the disagreements- especially after tracking down the original.

I’m going to remove the image from the original post here as well as get ahold of the user using the spray and remove the image.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

And also recommend some people seek mental health psychotherapy.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

banning anime playermodels forever but allowing loli sprays huh

i never saw the image cus it got edited out, but i'm assuming if someone had a spray of an irl child in "extremely thin and barely covering clothing" that would be grounds for asking them to change their spray, at least. Don't really personally care for the "it's just a cartoon" defense from gross weebs, i'd like all of that to stay outta my garry's mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Juice Juice™

Just to clarify again, because I re-read this and totally see it being read the wrong way, but I meant that the dancing/gymnastic ability XD Not their level of clothing

9. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

giving a age to a drawing LUL

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

tbh there should be a spray toggle for the little ones that can't handle nudity :^(

their pee pee gets hot :'(

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. Cynikal

Cynikal VIP

Since I've been on both sides of the spectrum, I'll just add this. Things are misinterpreted quite often on the internet. There are too many snowflakes and too many diehards that refuse to change their way of thinking. Obvious sexual imagery is one thing. Taking something out of context and using it for comedic or ironic purposes is another.

Example in upload.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

t
    they're*

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

milk.

14. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

There is already an option to disable all of the sprays if that's what you're suggesting.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  15. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Guys, we just cant understand why we keep getting pedos on the servers and on the staff team. Oh, but that spray of what looks like a 12 year old girl with a see-thru wet t shirt on and barely any clothes, well that's a bit of a grey area for us unfortunately.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

yes, but for nsfw.

17. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Then the problem is making the system recognize what is considered "nsfw" and sfw unless you give the person the toggle whether they can view that specific person's sprays or not.

18. Cynikal

Cynikal VIP

Or you put a disclaimer for every connection on the server. "Yes to accept, No to hide images"

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

no like, there should be a toggle for the user with the spray.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Or like, the staff can just actually punish people for breaking the rule in the first place so everyone and their mother isn't spraying lewd sprays to the point where the staff allow loli because it is a 'grey area.'

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.