Why I resigned

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Emtech2, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

When I applied for moderator my day consisted of mainly playing video games. Since then, my family has expanded and I am spending much more time with them and out of the house. Due to this I am unable to consistently reach the hour requirement. Due to this I have come to the conclusion that I should resign. It is not easy for me to do this as I have felt so welcomed at STTT and it is a great community.

I would like to thank some people who helped me during my time as staff and my time at STTT.

@Disruptionz You were the one that decided to give me a chance to be staff and be a part of #TeamItaly. You were understanding when I was unable to staff at first due to renovations. You were always there if I had any questions. I can not thank you enough for letting me experience being staff here.

@CDriscoll You were only my admin for a short period of time, but during this time you were incredibly friendly and approachable. You made me feel that if I am able to come back I would be welcome. Thanks for letting me be a founding member of #DreamTeam

@Sinz aka Darktooth [NA] I helped raise your child Tinbuster. You were very friendly to Tinbuster and I and it was always fun playing with you. Thank you for the points for instant knife, your child enjoys being stabbed. /r/nocontext

@Tinbuster00 The best part of a T round when Tinbuster is an inno is to call him KOS or knife him. You would think after doing it multiple times in one map people would stop killing you. Nope. Rip Tinbuster.
    Although you were the last of The Airfield to get promoted *cough*Sinz is too slow*cough* (jk) you were the only one I was able to help train. I enjoyed you being the report slave :love:. I know you will be a great mod.

@Bo's in The House! Your memes were almost not dank enough to get promoted. It was a race to see who would get full mod first Tin or you. Turns out that you beat Tin by just a few hours. Congrats.

@Hingle My neighbor Hingle who is unable to be a mod due to his new job. I will have to make sure next time I see you on lighthouse I push you off. Soon night will fall and your watch will begin again.

@TeeZy Don't you have an EU server to be moderating? What do they say when TeeZy joins a server Eww (Get it EU). (Bad joke by Tin) Anyways, why are you so angry? :love:

Mods who helped me when I was a T-Mod. @Rice @Rek @StarGazingNight. <3 I know I must be missing some, but thank you for helping me become the mod I was.

@Big Al Although you will probably not see this, you were the reason I made a forum account. Something about that day made me stop being a troll.

I have probably missed some people. If you are not listed that is not because you are not important to me, it is just because I could not think of you at this time.

Thanks to all of you,
    Emtech2

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Take care man :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I love you.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

It's sad to see you go, man. It was fun being your administrator for the time I was able to, and I hope to see you come back to the staff team when you have the ability to later on in life.

You were a founder of #DreamTeam, and you'll always be a member of it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I fucking hate you :sneakylove:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

It's unfortunate to see another staff member resign. Take care and I hope to see you back again.
    #Once a Dreamer Always a Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

We never got to talk or play much together. I remember being there all of about 10 minutes to train you while Disruptionz went to get chipotle. Take care man! Best of luck with everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Rek

Rek Ø

I'll miss you bud! Take care and I'll see you around

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Scroobs

Scroobs Milk was a bad choice VIP

Emtech right now:

Don't leave me :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

I'll still see you since you live next door, but sad to see you resign.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I know we never really got to converse with each other, but I'm still upset to see you go. You seem like a really nice guy Emtech2, one that I would have liked to got to know better. I'm glad though that you're focusing on your family and real-world life, that's a very good priority. I hope you can still float around here from time to time. Good luck with everything!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

You seemed pretty chill, have fun with your family.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Best of luck, and enjoy your time with family.

Take care of yourself, hopefully we'll see you here again soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Cya around M! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Bye, have a great time!
    They always come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Well it's sad to see you leave the staff team due to hours, but life in front of games sadly. :( I just hope you get to come back in the future. :p Also I hope we get to play more with each other, your always fun to play with on Gmod and CS GO. :sneakylove: