Why does one hack?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by stakkuu, Apr 28, 2017.

1. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

it happens when you are bad at the game and/or the game is unbalanced and/or because of screeching russian kids who go 0:50 in your team
    t. vacced with 600 days

2. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

cuz not enough waifus

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I only like to hack single player stuff, it breathes new and fresh life into a game. I'm never the one to try to hack into a game with people in it and it gives me an unfair advantage. I know how it feels so I don't do it to others

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I cheated a lot in Minecraft years ago. It was due to being completely burnt out on the game and just trying to find a different way of playing the game and all the different cheat features were interesting to my dumb teenager head at the time.

Also my original steam account from like 2005 or something (back when Steam was olive) is vacced because 10-11 year old me played CS:confused: with cheats downloaded by my big brother. I think it was partly because I didn't care about putting in the time to get good at the game but at the same time it was annoying to get completely stomped by everyone.

5. aimbot + speed hack on Css nonsteam (torrent)
    it was fun because i can annoy people for a while i did it for 2 days then it got boring that was like 5 years ago.
    i did it again when in a private server with my friend i did wall hack and he thought i was legit for a while so it was fun there too.
    cant give info about my TTT hacks PLZ STOP

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

I've hacked in GMod before, the reason I did it was to see if I could.
    I didn't really use any public hacks except for when I first was trying it, then I started making them and
    it was just awesome to see something I made do all that

I've also hacked in Minecraft, but that doesn't count

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I used to cheat in gmod
    #used to cheat here
    #HAyoucantbanmenoproof
    #jk
    #plsdontbanme
    #frfrdontbanme

I havent ever used any cheats in a game. I always found it pointless to use cheats, since it wont ever help me get any better. Plus, im just too good for cheats. They slow me down (y)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I never hack.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Don't forget when you cheated on me with @Xproplayer :oops:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

I only really cheated when the original game was so boring, it made me want to. I mostly used to cheat on old multiplayer flash games, and CS:confused:ource. Have long since quit cheating because that, too, got boring after a while.

11. Too many my name jeff compilations and shitty self-esteem can drive even "proplayers" like KQLYs to hack so yeah...

12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

To e homest I didn't think youd actually make this thread so kudos to you, anyways i've only hacked in mc back 2 years ago unless you count how unfair spartan anti cheat was to me on serious mc ;) I blame @Skyrossm.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ♠ Lanes ♠

♠ Lanes ♠ Member

Satisfaction of course. I'm pretty sure most cheaters use scripts and such for satisfaction, not because they suck. That's a common misconception. Also, it's very satisfying to see squeaky admins and owners in DarkRP going "HOW?!?!?!?!" when I use cheats in their server that has CAC.

14. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Only thing I've cheated in was Minecraft. Unless someone creates the cheats themselves they don't deserve to be called hackers, nor be known for being banned for "hacking" in my opinion, but whatever I guess. Not like shit will change because of what I say qB~}

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

I used to aimbot on TF2 and it was due to feeding on the reaction of others. I like the attention and how they get upset at me knowing that they are powerless to do anything about it because VAC bans are worthless (Because I still don't have none)
    Anyways, I stopped using aimbot because I love TF2 so much as a game and I don't want to be part of the people who are killing the game. It also got really boring to play with cheats. I find it more fun to use actual skill to play the game. I don't even cheat in games with cheat codes anymore as a result. Pure skill is more fun.
    Those were my reasons though. I don't know what other reasons people do it for.

16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

xpro tilts the fuck out of you with his "skillfull" hk sl8 so you start hacking

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

[​IMG]

Good times.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tsume

Tsume VIP

I've cheated in mario kart game just to get the infinite banana and see the donkey kong suffer by that

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. shanty

shanty Bronze

bc it's fun n pisses ppl off : P

• Old Old x 1
  20. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

lmao :ROFLMAO:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, not sure about "modding/hacking" online, but for singleplayer it's to shake things up or to expand what you can do.

Maybe for online games it just feels really good to not be bad/just-passable at the game anymore? Most people don't hack even if they're bad at the game and it's not everyone who RDMs even if they're angry either.

I've always assumed it was a solution to things not working out (what with people "rage toggling"), I can't see hackers who tries their hardest to hide the fact that they are hacking and to not mock people about it being secretly in glee that other people are angry at them hacking, like, why would you not laugh at their expense then?

About hacking without any pre-prepared software, personally it's interesting to see what kind of things you can break/alter in what way to cause some resulting advantage, which while I wouldn't do it in multiplayer I can see the appeal for someone doing it in multiplayer (at that point it isn't even about playing the game with the advantage, but just about it being interesting to make something that gives that advantage).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1