Why does one hack?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by stakkuu, Apr 28, 2017.

1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

For those who have hacked before, why did you hack?

If you wish to remain anonymous, you do not have to answer this question.

*Note* Hacking, put simply by Lenin, is using the means to gain unauthorized access to something (I.e., using a web code to gain someone's email password without their permission).

I am referring to Modding, where you insert additional things into your game to accomplish certain things (I.e., adding aimbot so you never miss, adding no recoil, etc).

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Most players hack because their actual skills at the game they're playing usually suck, so they hack to get a sense of self satisfaction that others think they're actually good.

Others troll just to watch the world burn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I do believe the question was for those who have hacked, not speculation, my good sir. :) If you have hacked, please rephrase. (Lol. Just kidding. Thanks for the idea.)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

I haven't hacked on Gmod, but I have hacked on Dayz before. The server I played on, the owners fucked everyone over by doing a server wide kill, resetting the server, and making everyone lose all their gear/bases.

I retaliated by nuking the city, Cherno. I laughed my ass off as they began to start a witch hunt trying to find me.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I've "hacked" on my own GMod server with VAC off (used hacking scripts), so I could get a better feel for what to look for.

Other than that, I hacked in BF3 along time ago (poor decision) because I was hopelessly addicted to the game. So I found the most public & detectable hack possible (basically the first result) and was banned in a week. In retrospect I regret tarnishing my account that way, but it helped and my grades went up.

Other than that, I've only ever used Cheat Engine on clicker games xD.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lenin

Lenin Banned

to make some of that dirty money

7. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I hacked in COD cause the game just wasn't worth the regular play. Hacking in that game, just made it more fun for me, like what a dumb thing to say, but it did. Plus there were just so many other hackers in the game it only made it fair for me. Ended up getting VAC'd and didn't bat an eye, cause COD.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

i like hacking becuz its ez to get away wit it really when u hav a spec hack so u kno who is reording :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Lenin

Lenin Banned

I hope we aren't confusing hacking with modding

10. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

List of the games I've hacked
    Adventure Quest Worlds - Hacked the Ticket so I trade them with Leprechaun Class (got banned for a week)
    - Botting so that I can farm my sandsea reputation, class lvl and my player level

Tetris Battle - one block made me do it

Special Force this is fps shooter btw -Because the Anti Hacking is so weak that can everyone use cheats

GTA Series Except V - Man it's obvious (not only the cheat code but trainer also)

SA:MP - Cleo hacks (?) just cleo mods no hacks but got banned from the server

Touhou 6 - Top kek just for fun

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Valedict

Valedict VIP

lol, I've hacked before.

It was mostly to troll and have fun (at other's expenses), because when I'd aimbot I'd spam some stupid bind like,
    "I've got you in my sights"
    "It's high noon"
    "Spray and pray"
    "Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne"

y'know, dumb stuff that isn't really funny anymore.
    I do have a hacking ban on SGMod but I wasn't really hacking, it just looks like I was ;)

13. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I fucking hate CoD hackers
    I have an admin tool for Mw3 but so far I am not sure how to use it. My buddies have been successful with it but Idek what they do, so far my buddies were able to kick out hackers and force host.

14. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

am pro minecraft hack coder:

(dont even try them i sucked at coding)

coded a bad gmod lua hack at one point and got banned off of nacts :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. To make a single player game feel less boring :3

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

General lack of empathy, failure to adhere to perfect duty, deficient moral worth.

17. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Yeah man. It's not like i have aimware or anything.

Seriously though, I don't see any reason to hack in a game where it interferes with the atmosphere of everyone, most notably multiplayer games. I'm okay with hacking as long as it doesn't ruin the gameplay for everyone. Usually, I'm fine with hacking for single player games since it only has an effect on you (not saying I do hack, I swear lol).

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Games I've hacked in:

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Self satisfaction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I hacked to see what it was like and improve my knowledge on the matter. I couldn't figure out how to make it look halfway legit so I gave my aimware account to @Python~

• Agree Agree x 1