Why are you Single?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Chastity4lyfe, Aug 29, 2016.

1. To be honest, being in a relationship is not something that is for everyone. That is not to say that your life can't be as full and rewarding without one. I mean, i have been in relationships but both ended mostly because of age differences. Once because i was much younger and recently because i was the older one. Currently i am not even looking for anyone. I agree with the good doctor there on the fact that being gay does indeed make it slightly harder for such things.

PS: Earlier when i said the reason for me being single was that i am fat and ugly, was just me being an ass. The real reasons are way more boring. I just havent found anybody mostly because i am not even looking.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

My past relationship proved to me that I hated who I was as my own person, so after me and my ex broke up I tried to change myself for the better.
    Started going to school, took care of my depression issues and found out that I like being on my own more than in a relationship as other people annoy me. Right now I just want to enjoy myself and then when I feel that I like who I am and what I've done with myself then I'll start looking for a relationship.
    My advice for some people? Don't rush into a relationship and enjoy being yourself before you get into a serious relationship.