Who's your favorite staff member?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Arcanius, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As long as Hingle doesn't molly himself and Noctorious doesn't drunkly get shot again.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Out of the current moderators, probably @Guilty and @DieKasta
    As for the rest of favorite moderators and past moderators(Or people I just like), they're in my signature :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I think I'm going to flare gun you for that, if you hear me giggling and you're on fire just remember NO PROOF!

I'm in the #1 slot, thanks mang you understand me and my big book <3
    MUSHY NOISES

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. kynwall

You's pree cool too mang, dem eyes got me locked down.

5. Mandalore

Mandalore VIP

Kynwall admit it Bear is best mod

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Alright i'll take my crack at this.

@Muffin - Long time friend, makes TS really entertaining, and I've been on his team for awhile now.

@CDriscoll - Also a long time friend, and you can really speak to him about anything.

@Steven | SP - I couldn't leave out Mr. Long Dong.

@RyanFTW - Great Moderator, him and I talk a lot and he's aight.

@Machinekiller00 this guy and his Steam messages.

@BmTron She and I were apart of Muffin's team for awhile, and during that time was when we became close. Glad to have made a friend out of her.

That's about all I have for now as far as who has impacted me recently. If I think of more i'll write em down. I have many more Staff Members who I like, but this is who I consider to be my closest friends.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Screw it, might as well update my list.

@copilot the best fucking person I got along with here. My brother from another country

@Guilty the guy who loves to irritate me to the point I lose it. I like it though

@DieKasta saved my ass from losing interest in CSGO by buying me a new copy. Also he's irritating guilty number 2

@Smash you are so selfish to get a goal in rocket league sometimes you push me out of the way. Jerk, you coolio though.

@Alpha Wolfy We roast each other too much it gets intense.

@Muffin The admin I use to go "WOOP WOOP" with. Really cool dude.

Seriously these guys are the only staff I can think who are the best and been the same since I first joined the community. So many changed but not these guys :D

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I know I said it was hard to pick favorites, but after thinking for a couple days I came up with a list of people who have had the biggest impact on me.

@Darktooth My second admin. You're a really funny and understanding guy! It was great being apart of #TeamTooth

@Bot Trained you quite a bit when you were trial. You're friendly and very knowledgeable of the rules. Fantastic moderator!

@BmTron You're fun person to talk to and to be around. Great admin with a great personality!

@Falcor I've always enjoyed my talks with you. You have an awesome taste in music!

@Machinekiller00 You're a really funny guy. You're have a great sense of humor and a friendly personality!

@Muffin Everytime we're on TS you always manage to make me laugh. You're very dedicated to the servers which makes you a wonderful admin.

@CDriscoll My current admin. You're such an amazing guy. Seriously, you're so helpful and encouraging. I feel like I can talk to you about anything, you're a great guy. Please don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

@Alpha Wolfy Fun guy to talk to and another amazing moderator!

@Asty You're a really funny guy. You have a very friendly personality and I've always enjoyed talking to you.

@Sinz My first admin. Helped me out so much learning ULX and how to deal with reports. I'm so sorry I left you so early ;~;

If I didn't tag you, please don't feel bad. I seriously appreciate each staff member for what they do. You guys are all great, and each do an amazing job at keeping the servers staffed!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  9. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I'm a rotten fruitcake :sneaky:

10. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Alright, time for a serious one

@Muffin - All jokes aside, you're an awesome person, you can brighten up the mood in a second, joke around like no tomorrow, and be serious when it needs to be. I'll never forget what you've taught me and all the fun we've had.

@Asty - From co modding, to helping Bot in CS:Go, I've never had a dull moment when you're around, you can take my jokes, and you dish them right back :p

@Bot - You're getting pretty good at CS:GO but you need to work on that stop and shooting! deathrun is always awesome when you're around, and hearing all the chatter in the background of your mic is hilarious.

@CDriscoll - I always enjoy when you're around, no matter whats going on its always a great time, great conversations and----BABA DOOK DOOK DOOK :p Remember, CPR practice soon ;)

@Alpha Wolfy - BABA DOOK! I sometimes go a little overboard with the jokes, but you always somehow own me in the end :p

@BmTron - Always fun to play with, easy to joke around with, and even though you suck at tennis, i still <3 you :p

@Beard Core - So much training, and you've come so far and you will go so far! just keep on doing what you're doing. However, that video..... I hate you! xD

@Steven | SP - You always instantly lighten up the mood when you're around, even the very first day I ever talked to you, it felt like we've known each other for a long time.

@Mr. Rogers - Even though you suck at rocket league :p it's still fun to have you around! and plus hearing you and muffin go at it, always a fun time :p

@Everyone else, You're all awesome people who bring a variety of different emotions, humour, enjoyment, and other things to the table, and this community wouldn't be what it is without you, so thank you all for everything, and I hope to see you all around for a very long time to come!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

@Falcor My long lost sister from the core, love joking around with you :D. I am jealous of your beard though....
    @BlueCore Love playing with you and what can I say? Hes a core and I taught him everything he knows.
    @Machinekiller00 Me and you hit it off right off the bat, love playing with you even if your bad at league of legends.
    @Asty Always helps me if I need it great teacher and friend :D
    @FluffyShadowfire Awesome mod and friend, cares a bunch for everyone on the team and is a great person!
    @Salisian Awesome admin love playing with him, just don't let him near the oven :D
    @Mr. Rogers Great mod, love playing with him taught me a lot in my trial phase and on the forums.
    @GrimmyGod Was fun training you as my first trial mod and always have enjoyed playing with you. Great mod and friend.
    @Ravin Always helps me out and trained me well, great guy :D.
    @Lone Wanderer Fun guy to play with and great mod, happy we have people like you.
    @Haruka Suenaga Me and you brother, out to ban the world. I'll take the first 12 hours if you get the 2nd shift <3.
    @Sir Lemoncakes Gave me a shot at moderator and helps me whenever I ask. Glad to be on your team :D.
    @kynwall Helped me train and to get to know the rules better. Great guy and helpful in the community.
    @irritatingness always answers me when I bug him in the middle of a game <3 great admin.
    @Rozboon Awesome friend, happy he trained me and now we get to staff together ;)

and more im probably forgetting now but wont ever in my heart <3

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. kynwall

You're a harry wizard! Beard is love <3

13. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Confirmed, I am more majestic then Beard Core. And possibly a manly chick, or little boy with a mighty beard. Either way I'm winning :love:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Update:

@Disruptionz Without you and another certain person, I would probably not be a staff member. Great guy, administrator, and lead administrator. (y)

@CDriscoll Long time friend of mine every since I've joined the community. You're a great admin and wonderful guy to talk to about either starbucks or anything personal.

@Muffin Everytime you join a channel I am in, You always seem to make me laugh. You're a terrific admin and I hope to still see you around as always.

@Steven | SP My second administrator after Disruptionz and a wonderful one too. You, along with others, always make me laugh with your random comments. I can pretty much talk to you about anything.

@BmTron BMTRAIN!! CHOO! CHOO! I love playing and talking to you. Super chill as well and sassy :sneakylove:

@Anarchist Been almost a year since I've gotten picked up for the first time with your help. I appreciate everything you've done for me. <3

@Rozboon You always seem to make me cringe whenever you make a joke. You have a 10/10 beard though. With that aside, you're a great guy to talk to in general, play with, and have a good laugh with. I always have fun with you.

@Lone Wanderer Yet another wonderful trial that I trained and turned out to be a great moderator. Also a great player to play with in-game.

@BlueCore Pretty much brighten my mornings when I wake up. I love role playing with you. Super wordy and level-headed.

@Guilty I still remember that time in which you first introduced me to vanilla staffing as a trial moderator. Your jokes maybe something to be desired but you are a great mod and great rager to listen to.

@Brahma You make every l4d2 game a joy to play. Screams included. I always destroy you in the end when we are trash talking each other. Glad to see back as a mod, again.

@Hingle I am not carl.

@Machinekiller00 Your snaps make me so jealous. Besides that, you pretty much are a great guy to talk to and play l4d2 with.

@Smash You may have got me beat in league but in trove, I got you beat.

@Romulus I enjoy the conversations we have. Like Lone, I loved training you as a trial moderator and seeing you progress as a strong moderator in general. I am happy to see you back. Wish you were more active though.

@RyanFTW Always seems to delivers the most dankest of memes. Keep em coming.

@ThatBox I will always remember that one time on vanilla in which you targeted me when you were a traitor by kosing me. Along with that, I honestly got some mad respect for you.

@copilot :greyalien: I honestly never know what to expect when I open messages from you. :v

@Asty & @Bot : Both of you, along with Roz, pretty much got me back into playing counter strike. I had a blast getting to train both of you and I honestly have a lot of fun when either one of you are on my server.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

@Steven | SP Took a chance on me, proud to have been his mod. Turqoiiiiiiiiiise Team babs will always live on in our hearts.

@BmTron Literally the worst at everything, but I love her for it :sneakylove: Team babs will always live on in our hearts.

@Alpha Wolfy Don't get ahead of yourself, I'll catch up Team babs will always live on in our hearts.

@Brahma AND HIS NAAAME ISSSSS JOOOOHN CEEEENA. Stop getting banned. Team babs will always live on in our hearts.

@Pacifist My replacement ayy lmao :greyalien:

@DieKasta Stop being better at me than CS:GO, or carry me. Pick one.

@copilot toes ;)

@C.A.Anna we r frand #TealBuddies

@CDriscoll hullo ur ugly but kewl :cool:

EDIT: @Anarchist #TealBuddies

EDIT2: @Machinekiller00 memelord
    (I'm sorry I forgot you babe.)

• Friendly x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  16. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

@Rozboon - Great guy, always a blast while talking to him in TS, wouldn't of met if it wasn't for that knife.

@CDriscoll - A very charming fellow thats always friendly and you know he's CD gets starbucks on the daily and livin life in the fast lane.

@Muffin - One of the funniest dudes in this community. Amazing admin that I hope to see you here/ be friends with for a long long time.

@Andyy - You stole my model I was wearing one day and thats how we met. Jeez, you're getting better a CS:GO though I will admit that.

@BmTron - Great person, always enjoy talking to you even though we barely do now a days. Just overall a really good friend.

@Sir Lemoncakes - I don't know if he knows this, but I admire his dedication and what he brings into this community. Funny dude, always is just a friendly person even when I met him two years ago on here.

@Lemon - Always fun to chat with, great staff member and I'll miss him when he goes to the army.

@BlueCore - Even though we don't talk much (which that should change), honest to god you are the nicest dude I have ever met. Great admin, great person and just great overall :]

@Brahma - You're just hilarious, nuff said.

@Alpha Wolfy - You are a very good friend, appreciated the times you helped me staff as trial. You are hilarious and talking to you is just wonderful. Hope we stay friends for a long time.

:love:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    • Friendly x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  17. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

*NOTICE* i have a lot more people on the staff team that I love but at the time of writing this i am so tired and I keep falling asleep writing this list. Ima finish it for tomorrow so that's it for now
    This isn't in any order. I'm just looking at the staff list and going down lol
    @Darktooth It's really difficult to not like you. One of the first friends I made on these servers. You're really funny and you have such a nice personality. You do so much for this community and I appreciate it. Keep doing a good job.
    @copilot You're pretty fun to talk to. I love joking around with you and we need to talk more matey.
    @Pacifist You have a weird sense of humor but tbh I do to lol but You're pretty cool and it's always fun having you around in the channels. I used to think you hated me but that's in the past now haha
    @BmTron one of the greatest friends I have on the staff team. We became pretty close and I'm glad we did. You're so friendly and nice and always such a joy to talk to. Stay cool pineapple <3
    @Guilty hehe I like to annoy you and weird you out. It's so fun but seriously you're really cool though. we've known each other for awhile now and It's always nice to talk to you.
    @BlueCore we don't talk that much but it's fun to talk to you and tell you my bad jokes. I know you secretly love them hehe. but seriously though you are really nice and i'm glad we're friends. We need to talk more buddy.
    @Happy I'm always so "happy" to see you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk but seriously though I am. It's fun and i love your laugh. it always makes me giggle and it makes me happy. Keep the cool name buddy.
    @Falcor Definitely my bestest friend on the whole server. I love talking to you and I can talk to you about anything. We became really good friends and I'm really glad we did. You're my bestie 4 lyfe :cure: Also you never let me in your core :sneaky: I also had to make a bad joke but im sure you like it xD

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You don't remember that one time we were on the same team @Machinekiller00 ? </3

19. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

wtf did you even read my post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. sam.

sam. VIP

My favorite staff member has to be GrimmyGod like plox

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1