Who's Magafe false slay

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by JustinGio, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 12-12:30

Reason For Report: He was In a room with 1 other person that killed multiple people and some were shown as innocents... I watched as Magafe did nothing while watching the guy kill 3 people then say wow wow.... and do nothing so I killed him and attempted to kill the other guy..... After killing him he slayed. I know for certain he was watching the guy shoot people...

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Actually provide proof, like honestly, they can't do anything without some sort of proof. A screenshot would be nice, but a video would be better, assuming that you weren't recording it please provide something.
    It also seems that Magafe has a lot of reports against him lately.

3. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

well I don't have a video and what would I screenshot that would provide me proof

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

You killed me because I wasn't helping other people kill someone. The guy wasn't even in the room anymore. I tried walking away then justin sprays me down. Doesn't say it traitorous to not choose a side in a gun fight.

5. tz-

The damage logs, showing that the preson did infact kill 3 people and you then killing Magafe then damaging the player that was said to kill the 3 people, hopefully this happened in a 10-20 second window. Then you could actually prove your little story.

6. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

It wasn't a gun fight the guy was in front and just started shooting people... While you were behind him watching it happen.... And from my point of view you watched a guy killing multiple people and did nothing....

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I didn't do anything because I didn't want to get myself killed so I id'd the bodies then got next to the piano. Then tried to walk away and you killed me. I didn't shoot anyone at all. What happens if I had no ammo, Maybe I was trying to get a shot with my AWP and I couldn't. You killed me on your own random traitorous act. It was a gun fight since Two or more different people were shooting at each other.

8. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

no because you were watching the ONLY guy in the room open fire on multiple people and from my point of view I wouldn't know that so I had every right to kill you

9. tz-

I feel like you are trying to make up scenarios to cover up. In my opinion just say what happened from first to last from your point of view.
    1. There was an agruement of some sort
    2. A wild gun fight appeared
    3. The innocent used kill other innocents... it was super affective
    4. Magafe used run away
    5. Justin used kill Magafe... it was super affective
    6. Magafe used !Slay Justin ... it wasn't very affective
    7. Justin used repot
    8. ????
    9. Profit.

10. Isnt that KOSable? Running away from a gunfight?

11. He even locked my topic for "False Report" and lied that i muted someone just so that i can get this guy banned for RDM

12. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I not trying to cover up anything, I told what I did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    They were in a gunfight

[​IMG]
    I did nothing.

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Didn't say you did, I said probably he had him muted.

14. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Nope. Don't see where you got this idea from.

15. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

I heard shooting over in the room.... So I started walking that way with 2 other people( correction he killed 2 people and shot at me) a detective and somebody else were just identified in that room... Ok so I was suspicious.... There were 2 people in the room... Magafe in the back.... The other T in the front... He started shooting us... Magafe while still behind continued to just say wow wow wow.... then did nothing while watching the guy kill multiple people and shoot at me.... So from what I saw... Magafe took no action to attempt to shoot or kill the guy after he didn't id any bodies... NOTHING.... He just looked at the bodies and was going to ID them... So right when he walked out I killed him and went in to kill the other guy... And yes Magafe was a T

16. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Changing your story, and the bodies where id'd way before you killed me,go look back in the chat logs.
    since i just closed my game
    And when was it Kosable for not taking sides on a gunfight?

17. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

He was avoiding a gunfight and trying not to compromising his T-round. You killed him as he was going to ID bodies? Pretty sure that's RDM.

18. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

since he didn't Id the damn boddies

19. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I identified the bodies. For I didn't have to die.

20. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

avoiding he watched the guy kill people and continue shooting then leave.... without iding the body... It was his t buddys fault that he decided to start shooting.... And magafe even in that situation you did NOTHING.... so yea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.