Who would like 4000 points?

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Captain Teemo, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Teemo

Captain Teemo Member

I'll give it away on West 2 at 2:00 PM. Please write why you should receive the points. And I'll pick that person.

I'm a massive troll, and figured I'd do something less trolly at the beginning of the year.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

While I like the honesty, if you're specifically picking this person out, it's not considered a Random giveaway, therefore I'm gonna move this thread. Carry on :)

3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Well i need it so i can buy more T rounds >: )
    jking i need to get insta knife upgrade :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I need 4k because i wasted 30k on a lottery and lost.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Because Idc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Either to enter the lottery, or put it towards my insta kill knife.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Isn't it still a giveaway, even if it isn't random? He's literally giving away points. I'm sure giveaways don't have to be random and I know it's not a contest, because there is no objective.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Captain Teemo

Captain Teemo Member

Hi guys, I just noticed that my post was moved here so I was unable to pick someone yesterday (thought it was deleted). I actually am at the airport and will be away for 2 to 3 weeks on vacation. As a big sorry, I will add a 25 dollar amazon gift card to the 4K points. I will also put it in a random generator when I get back. Just reply to the post and I will pick a winner when I get back (unless I don't make it back for some reason). Until then, ya'll have fun.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Can a mod move it back. I wold like the 4K to buy dna wipe and I would like the 25 dollar gift card to buy GTA 5

10. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I would like the 4 to work for the death station heal, and the 25$ gift card to buy my brother and sister don't starve together.

11. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Since @Captain Teemo is away on vacation and will be adding a random generator when he comes back, I'll be moving this back to Giveaways.

12. I'm down for this, I have a five dollar Amazon gift card but with a twenty-five dollar gift card I could buy a thirty dollar game that I want.

13. I would like the 4k so I can complete one of the most expensive upgrades on the pointshop, and I would like that $25 card so I could use it to rent a college book :3

14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

The 4k points ill be using towards more upgrades! The $25 amazon gift card will get me a few things from my wishlist that I have been meaning to get for a long time.
    Thanks for the giveaway and safe travels! ^_^

15. Rei

Rei VIP

Any fund towards my instantknife is what I'm here for B)

16. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Oui I'd enjoy the points for upgrading my DNA Wiper in the Points shop, as for the Amazon Gift Card well that would be $25.00 I don't have to spend which is nice for a change.
    Hope you're enjoying your vacation where ever you went off too!

17. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

looks like this giveaway would insure me the insta-knife upgrade.

Count me in :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. The PC Gamer

The PC Gamer Member

you should give me points because i need points :p

19. points are good, so are amazon gift cards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.