Who did I rdm

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nummy, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Just wondering who I rdmed and why I wasn't informed I rdmed prior to me leaving...Didn't realize I rdmed anyone and I know for a fact I didn't have a slay on me and it was late at night so I bounced. Clarification would be cool, I had no idea.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

It is your third time for RDM + LEAVE. I will get back to you when i find the screenshot of the log i took that showed who you RDM.

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I am not necessarily saying I did not RDM but I have no recollection of me rdming anyone, and as I said before I know I didn't have a slay on me otherwise I would have waited it out...Long story short I am asking for some leniency in the matter and would take the 4-5 slays or whatever it is willingly if I got unbanned.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

You did RDM and leave. Who, I cannot recall. Anyway, your next offence was to be treated much more harshly as stated by Highwon for your history of rule breaking and harrassment.

5. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Yeah a permaban is real nice...As I said before it was a MISUNDERSTANDING. Shame on me for expecting more from you guys... :(

6. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Didn't you get 2 months?

7. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Yeah but the chances of me coming back in 2 months are REALLY slim, I have school starting soon and all that jazz...So by all means it's a permaban from my viewpoint.

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Please don't spam other topics with a link to your ban appeal. You have been banned from the site for a week but if it continue then I will permanently ban you from the site & servers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok? I am perma banned right now, I have nothing to lose, just asking for some grace in this matter but everyone's obvious to that which is rather disheartening :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competer acts like this was my thought process
    "I'm gonna leave after I rdmed that guy, I'm sure I can get away with it"
    Let's be real, you have to REALLY dense to think that way and I don't know why you guys think I thought like that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres over 1000 servers in TTT, most below avg, I can find a new one. I don't really want to because I know most of the people on serious ttt and for the most part have had a few decent conversations with most of the people on the server aside from the biased ones, so that is why I'd rather not find a new server...

12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Please stick to one account. If I see you posting before your ban expires then I'll just IP ban you.

13. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Also I recommend you try other servers until your ban expires. Maybe you will have a better experience somewhere else. I'm sorry we couldn't accommodate you.

14. Sam

Sam VIP

Look nummy,you brought this upon yourself,you shouldn't blame anyone but yourself.I'm sorry,but this server is called seriousttt for a reason. Highwon just decided to put you out of your misery for the good of this server.I strongly hope you fix your attitude next time you come on this server,goodbye for now I guess.

15. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Highwon i like you, your the most professional server owner I've come across. Cutos to you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.