Who are you? (Online Persona Sharing.)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ravin, Jun 2, 2015.

1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I Was an Xbox gamer before PC, on xbox, I was part of a clan called The Anarchy Squad, When I came to PC, my name was t Anarchist, But I used the Anarchy Symbol (The Big red A) So eventually, I changed my name to Anarchist, then later when I started Graphic Designing, I changed my profile pic.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Adversary

Adversary VIP

I sorta got two personas that I often use, but I first started out with the name Kenstar, a character from Girlchan in Paradise. It changed shortly after Egoraptor devolved into another shitty Lets Player.

From the ashes, came Gengar. I personally enjoy characters with a bit of character, preferably snarky and somewhat sinister. Gengar fit the bill for my favorite Pokemon, especially since it was my first one to ever reach level 100.

Adversary is another name I go by since back in my CoD days, I would play as the Adversary, since I was the only guy in most lobbies who would crush my opponents with random/obscure setups that no one would use. I use it more often now since there is a boss in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth called The Adversary. I figure it makes a pretty cool avatar to complement my username.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

"salisian" (all lowercase in its natural form) has developed a lot of extra meanings over its 19 year reign as my 'main' online persona. Now it's basically my only one, although it wasn't always that way. I've maintained a lot of handles and personae, many of which never interacted with one another, but which I kept in order to confuse and experiment. Looking back on it, I can say they were sort of characters I used to explore myself in a melodramatic teenage manner. It was stupid and immature, but it was necessary.

If you ever meet me in real life, this is me. I don't hide who I am, I don't act any different. I'm not shy; I'm quiet. ... with an occasional boisterous output when the fey moods take me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

I use two different Online Names.

BladeTwin I just pulled out of my ass.

Vorlass is a play on Verlassen which means leaving.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

My name came from an old gameboy game. Tactics Orge: The Knights of Lodis, the main character's last name is Loehr (depending on the version it may be Loeher).
    When i started using it i was seriously into Yu-gi-oh and Zane from the GX arc was my favorite character from the entire show, That's how my name came about.
    (My real name is Stefan btw, i don't mind sharing it) That's basically my only persona despite having a couple in the past that weren't anything special, just stuff named after people like Ari Haswari, Carlos Hathcock, John Mullins. I'm also writing an anime where the main character is based off of me but i don't consider that a persona.

As far as the person behind the name it's pretty much the same, i don't act differently in real life and in game, i'm pretty much a derp all the same, i'm annoyingly and lovingly weird ^_^, i do rage more in game than i do irl but gmod hitboxes what'll you do.

6. Rek

Rek Ø

Tbh,

I wanted a douche name so I did "irekyou".

That changed to "Rek" after I wanted to be more professional in my appearance.

Then that was changed to "Chaotic" for reasons some of you know.

Now it's back to "Rek".

yay

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Ok mine may take awhile to explain but here we go. So when I was conceived in around August of 1998 the sperm and the egg started to form from DNA that each of the gametes had. Well I guess in my case, I got one X and one Y which led into male present characteristics being formed as a fetus. This continued on for about 9 months and finally I was born as a boy. Well my childhood came and past and now 16 years later I am not a boy anymore. But on the other hand I am not a man yet. So I guess you could just say that I am a "guy" and that is where the last half of my name came from.

Now the Average part of my name comes from my daily life. I do not really exceed at anything, but nor do I fail in it. I have my faults, but I also have my pros. I guess you could say that I am average in all aspects of life.

Guy + Average= Average Guy

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Queen

Queen VIP

I'm Tori... Full name is Victoria, and my last name is very popular in England. I'm named after a bitch queen named Queen Victoria, and also a spice girl, Victoria Beckham, so I kinda just went with queen bc im queen

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Uhm, I used to watch Seananners minecraft videos back in around 09, and his name was Adam Montoya, so I saw no reason why I shouldn't make it my own name.

My real name is Matt Allen

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

My original name (Which I have ditched and am unwilling to say) was for the most part, unpronounceable. Then I start playing Pokemon X, and this little furry guy stole my heart. I've kept it ever since.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Well see it started with me trying to find a name for club penguin. Yes for real. And "Zypther" was made. Well then I became "Barda" in Everquest 2. He was a frog guy (I believe it was called a froglok) and my first lvl 90 character. Then I went back to Zypther in Terraria and then evolved to "Zypther the God of Fire" on Steam. I only am "Zypther" on STTT because it didn't let me be "Zypther the God of Fire".

12. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

In 5th grade my friends and I made an inside joke for when there was an awkward situation.

We called it an "aco taco situation".
    That phrase really stuck in my head so in 6th grade I made "Aco Taco" my online persona. It's been that way ever since:)

13. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I've only be known as BlueCore for the past two or three years now, and that name originated from a number of things, however there are a few particular reasons as to how I knew it was the name for me.

First and foremost, I love all blue colours. From dark blues to light, from solid blues to blues mixed with another colour. However, while I like each and every colour of blue, I found myself liking the lighter ones more, like sky and cyan. This is how I first developed my name, on places where my name could be changed to a particular colour I would always have it as cyan - it's very coincidental that my position colour fits as much as it does.

The reason why I have Core in my name can be summed up in two words.. Astro Boy. I was; and still am mind you, a big fan of the Astro Boy series. This includes all of the televised series, the original and the newer ones, and the newly made Astro Boy movie. The reason why I chose to be called BlueCore was because of the energy that was used to power Astro boy.. Blue core energy. When I first heard this something instantly clicked, I felt as if I shared something with the energy that powered him.

You see, I consider myself a friendly, compassionate, and noble individual. I always do as much as I can to help others, and I strive to being the best I can be. In this light, the name BlueCore describes exactly what I feel I am - positive energy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Well my name came to be because of Roy from Super Smah Bros Melee. They would chant "Roy's our boy" in the game if the player was doing well. And so one day I was making an account for Roblox and it turned out that "royboy" was taken. So for whatever reason I just thought it was easier to add a second "o" on "boy" instead of adding numbers behind it. Not really much else to say besides that. My original online persona was "i3061" .-.
    [​IMG]

15. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

I chose Bluesky because of my passion for the color Blue and I added sky for reasons because that's where my head was most of the time when I first created this alias.
    Contrary to people that I literally have 2 personas: Bluesky is a confident person who is not afraid to speak his mind all the time
    Real me: A soft spoken insecure intelligent guy who sits alone at the lunch table with his so called friends :D

16. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Because I'm Happy!
    No I had this before Pharrel Williams stupid song.
    I actually used to go by Sad (in other games). However everyone said it didn't suit me so I changed into Happy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I'm LeBlonde James, parody of LeBron James. I can't play Basketball that well, but I can sure play Horse and can layup very easily. #LayupChamp2013

18. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I go by both La Vie and Rad Comrade.

I go by La Vie exclusively on STTT only because people on here are more accustomed to me as La Vie rather than Rad Comrade.
    My name literally translate to "The Life" in French, I only went with this username as a means of a placeholder while I was gonna come up with an original username during my DNP days (A old TTT server @Red and I used to moderate) but it just stuck with me. I used La Vie because of a song I liked during the time which is this song.

I go by Rad Comrade on everything else but STTT. It's my username on PSN, Xbox Live, numerous F2P games, and the such. I came up with it to get my own persona, my own title basically and for my Youtube channel which you can find here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Kawaii

Why, you may ask. Is it because people think im cute?
    No.
    Its because im the complete opposite of that.
    I am a scary ,freaky ,annoying ,disgusting ,heartless
    monster.
    but honestly, i will eat you up.

But truth be told, i just really, really like the name Kawaii. It has a nice ring to it.

however the part where i said im a scary... etc. is true.

Be warned
    :love:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

I like blue.
    My characters in games are always as blue as possible.
    So, Azure.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1