where is the "forgive" button when looking at report responses?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Scarwolf, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

So if my admin days' memory doesnt fail me, whenever you reported someone and they responded, there used to be a forgive button, together with close. Why is it gone here? i think it makes sense having it since if I forgive someone i have to contact mods making things more complicated for everyone involved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The forgive button isnt meant to be "The all, End all" thing. Mods reserve the right to deny forgiveness if they feel the RDM. Reason are but not limited to: The RDM causing an RDM chain, the RDM was not accidental, the player has RDM'd several times in the past maps.

SGM leaves it up to the mods to decide whats to do, not the players.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

i totally get that, but still in the majority of normal rdm cases when someone might want to forgive it makes it easier and clearer anyway. Also the player forgiving just marks it as that, mods can still slay and whatnot.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

It would just be a waste of time changing it. From what ive seen and experienced, 98% of reports ends with the player getting slain. :shrug: just let the mods handle it

5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

just write in the report “I’ll forgive you if you can guess my favorite dog breed/number/alcoholic beverage” and just say they guessed right whatever it is, mods are more likely to forgive if it’s a funny meme