Rejected When a Detective marks a Tag on a Player in the Player List it Get's Marked on All Other D's List.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Bj007pro, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

So let's say a Detective is testing player/s at a T-tester and marking off all the players that have been tested as "Friend" in the player list menu, (TAB menu). What if as he marks a player as Friend, or Kill (as in KOS) it'll be marked on all other alive Detectives player list.

I think this would make it easier on another detective that's busy doing something else like getting DNA or following DNA or maybe killing someone and they don't hear "such-and-such" is proven. Because they've been times where one Detective has said "This player is proven" and then died later on in the match and then when the proven player has said "Oh yes, I am proven! I got tested by this detective." Which who is now dead and can't vouch for them. But since the Detective marked "Proven" on player before they died then the detective can see that the player is truelly proven.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I mean I would think it would be really annoying as I use the tags to rule out innos and stuff and I honestly don't want to end up getting a bad list because someone is just marking that might not even be correct.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BambiBreaker

BambiBreaker I will break you, and all your Bambis.

Might be abused, and as Hazel said, false tags.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hazelnut said it perfectly. I feel like this would just make it easier for trolls to mess with me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Ive seen tags like these used on servers in the past, and they were saved exclusively for interacting and testing innocent on a detectives portable tester, which was always 100% certain. We don't have any gimmicks like that, so I don't see a valid application here .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Like said above, this could be easily abused. Not only that, but I personally think it's a player's responsibility to follow what's happening in the chat and notice the KOSes. If you aren't paying attention, the game shouldn't do the work for you.

Anyway, thank you for suggesting.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.