What's your favorite vanilla map?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Shrekineer, Feb 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Currently, what would you say is your favorite map on vanilla?
     
  2. Pacifist

    Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

    67thway cuz i'm basic af
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Jabba the Slut

    Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Bronze

    Dolls or Motel cuz i'm basic af
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Frost

    Frost Frosted Pun King Moderator VIP

    Minecraft City because all hail Lord Piggy.

    And uh B5 is a hard second, both maps bring back quite fond memories.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Espurr

    Espurr #AlwaysTrustEspurr VIP

    1. City
    2. B5
    3. jondome
    4. Nuketown
    5. I don't play enough to know
    6. Vanilla creamer
    32. The Cincinnati Bengals
    82. my rank in call times at work
    86400. Seconds in a day
    1,000,000. Nether
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bad Adult

    Bad Adult Trial Moderator VIP

    haven because The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding. One. ding.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bad Adult

    Bad Adult Trial Moderator VIP

    also bc i got a 13 bomb with a scout
     
  8. Adlactor Nell

    Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! Moderator VIP

    Nilla:
    Jondome
    Skycraft
    Terminal A4
     
  9. danstorm

    danstorm VIP

    Dolls
    Motel
    Richland
    Minecraft village (when no mods are online)
    vDry Bones (I miss this map)
     
  10. RB1008

    RB1008 VIP

    Motel cause i only use c4's
     
  11. AntiAntFilms

    AntiAntFilms Trial Moderator VIP

    1. Minecraft City
    2. B5
    3. Jondome
    4. Dolls
    5. Nuketown
     
  12. ayygurl_

    ayygurl_ VIP

    same lol
     
  13. Anastesia Lawes

    Anastesia Lawes The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

    Dolls and Motel will always be the ones I love the most
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Agent Knockout

    Agent Knockout United, Bulgarians can lift a mountain. Moderator VIP

    Same as Ana on this topic.
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Wolfy53

    Wolfy53 Elite

    Dolls is probably the most prolific as far as how many people have that as a favorite.
     
  16. Doomzy

    Doomzy VIP

    Jondome, because when the Diamond Sword is in play, every round is a T round! If you ain't gettin Karma banned by shooting newbies who pick up the Diamond Sword on that map, you ain't playin the game right. Or perhaps upon introspection, I am finally able to achieve the validation and self-satisfaction that is missing in my daily life when I successfully build the speed beacon or Diamond Sword and receive praise from the server at large? And really that's another reason to like Jondome, for giving me this valuable chance at self-introspection and discovery. Thanks again, Jondome!

    Also every other answer is wrong.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. STONEY

    STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

    Why is it that all the Vanilla maps are Minecraft maps, yet the server isn't named 24/7 Minecraft, and/or why we don't just add regular classic TTT maps to the roster for Vanilla...
     
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Fivecraft

    Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

    To be honest I like Nether mostly due to you never know how you'll die round to round. Exploding minecart? Bridge collapse? Holy balls is that a flying bridge?! Wait do go in that building! XD It's a chaotic beautiful buffet of death! Unlike Dolls which is just snipers 90% of the time and the other 10% is C4 or random shotgun kills but that's just my opinion at least with Nether you gotta keep on your toes a lot.
     
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. I love the ladders on dolls
     
  20. danstorm

    danstorm VIP

    Yes, they sometimes kill more innos for you when you are a traitor than all of your T buddies combined.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2