Whats your favorite/default traitor weapon combo?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Irish, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

body armor + jihad

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

bind g "say_team Rusty as fuck, expect trash;ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_jackhammer;ttt_order_equipment 2;ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_harpoon;ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_mp7;ttt_order_equipment 1;ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_gaussrifle;ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_sipistol"

This is how I do my progression of traitor weapon purchases:
    Radar (w/ 10 second cooldown, lets you find people who are alone early in the round to kill, later in the round lets you see where the rest are)
    Harpoon (I never walk around with a t weapon out, especially early round there are a ton of eyes and all it takes is one spot to kill you. I start my gunfights using my primary and finish them with the harpoon if it ends up in an o shit moment. I also use the poon to take out any high value targets like detectives or tryharding innos, and if nothing else i can get 2 kills with it or kill a high value target through a wall)
    MP7 (Gives me two primary weapons, never walk around with mp7 out)
    Body Armor (I run as a glass cannon, damage output is worth more than damage protection cause of headshots)
    Guass Rifle (One shot weapon with giant scope, I rarely throw away the MP7 so this isn't used much)
    Silenced Pistol (Used to be super strong two shot weapon, since its not anymore its the last thing I'd get if I somehow threw away the MP7 and also used both Gauss Rifle shots)

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

its just gmod

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

get good noob

5. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Barrel gun and body armor, so when the barrel gun fails again I won't die instantly.

6. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

First Body Armor, then every credit is spent on C4s, until a few are left i might buy radar

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

JIHAD

• Like Like x 1
  8. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

ALLAHO AKBAR

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Given my new play style I've switched to more aggressive gameplay ( I basically go guns blazing every time ) so I use body armour and close quarter stuff like the knife or harpoon, on modded I'll also use a gauss or even a jihad as a last ditch attempt

10. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I just jihad LBPotatoes. its more fun that way

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

body armor + dna scanner! I love being a T!

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

He can’t kill me otherwise smh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Always body armor and radar.
    Sometimes if it's a particularly small or particularly large server, body armor and disguise, especially if there is a lot of corners and T-room

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

body armor and disguise then get a couple of kills then get a harpoon or a radar

15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

The malfunction pistol is hands down my favorite modded weapon. I love fucking with people and making them kill each other.

16. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

on another server it was a joke amongst the community that people knew i wasn't a traitor if i was alive longer than 10-15 seconds into the round.
    I would always buy a knife and a jihad. Knife the first person I saw, ran into the next person I saw, whether it would be a single person or more, (which used to piss so many people off cause I'll completely kill myself for one kill lol) and jihad.
    On occasion I'd actually try and usually by then I'd have most people fooled and could kill most of the server. But my og way is just more fun :p

17. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

100% agree there. On Modded, Body Armor and the Malf Pistol just to mess with people.

On Vanilla, unless we're on the special map where I will always buy a newton launcher, I go Poon and Armor. Harpoon on SkyCraftFinal in the tower ladder is the funniest thing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

I usually start out with a radar and body armor as a traitor. When I get enough points I either buy C4 for destroying testers or I buy a Tripmine to place in stairways or hallways with sharp corners.

19. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I buy body armor, disguised, and knife all with my bind, and then after that I buy a radar

20. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

When the round begins, buy a radar and body armor. All credits are usually spent on C4 unless I can get a knife kill on a detective.