whats your biggest fear?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by mansa, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I fear the fact that everything ends eventually, no matter how long it's been there, like the universe. One day it's all just going to... end

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

As far as we know, the universe won't end but there is a point where the universe will experience a "heat death."
    tl;dr the universe won't die but it won't be at all alive.
    If that makes sense.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Like I needed sleep tonight Rad.....

4. paper

The wiki I linked is a parody of sorts wiki (I thought it'll lighten the mood) but if you want REAL info about the "Heat Death"
    Here:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

The eradication of individuality (possible future dystopia). And the extermination of basically anything CUTE and YUMMY!

*This is only one of my hypothetical thoughts*

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Finn

Finn Human VIP

And here I kinda felt bad playing video games all day. Welp, who cares, it's all going away someday anyways, might as well enjoy it while we can.

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I have a huge fear of heights since I was 5. Even now its still a big fear but not as bad as it use to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Finn

Finn Human VIP

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” - H.P. Lovecraft
    Pretty much sums it up.

9. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

P.T. \
    JK (even though im scared to play it) High cliffs, being in air planes, spiders, and thunder storms (lightning strike hit my house twice when i was 6)

10. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Lel, but naw really P.T. is scary as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. paper

Don't get all deep and shit with a thread that contains this:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I have agoraphobia. I'm afraid if being in a situation I can't escape. I get anxious if my car is to far away, or I'm away from home to long.

I do not fear death or dying, which has to do with severe depression. But I fear painful ways of dying. I fear being buried alive, drowning, or any form of suffocation.

I fear the unknown. Uncertainty. What does tomorrow have to bring? Is there anything after death? What is someone thinking at any given moment?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Beamm

Beamm VIP

I have a fear of bees wasps or anything with stingers in general. Not sure why but im terrified of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Rek

Rek Ø

Living.

15. Dinomoto

Dinomoto Member

Bad Government

16. paper

Well fuck this just got depressing.
    To be fair, Government systems in most countries are bad and corrupted.
    You must not sleep at night.

17. Dinomoto

Dinomoto Member

No....I don't.

18. Talon

Talon VIP

One of my fears that I'm constantly feeling everyday is being left behind.
    Imagine seeing everyone you love go to college while you're stuck behind because you're a complete moron.

Also spiders! Because screw them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

It's been a while since I've posted, but since then I've gotten a new "biggest fear".

Failure: I don't like being rejected or denied. This mainly has been coming up due to the upcoming notification date of whether or not I get accepted into the University of Virginia, which is where I REALLY want to go to college. They have an amazing computer science program and it would absolutely crush me if I got rejected.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Talon

Talon VIP

I know how you feel.
    I look up to a certain sharkbutt so if it ever came down to the point where he hates me. I'd be sad!

• Like Like x 1