What's this? Pugrus is evolving!

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pugrus, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

It's been fun having spent almost two weeks of my life on the servers, mainly vanilla, but the time has come for me to leave. Ha! I'd never leave voluntarily! This game is just too addicting for me to stop! As @R3sh already knows my computer went pooy last week. My dad says the best way is to buy a new computer instead of wasting more money on this old one.

That basically means I probably won't be on for couple of months or weeks I really don't know how long will be away. If I'm only gone for 1-2weeks I'll do traitor crowbar rounds.

When I first joined serious ttt in November(?) My brother told me to join vanilla and I was booked. I don't remember making any friends until @MaulTPiss joined the server. I do remember you Python then you disappeared forever that sucked. The.only person I've seen get mlg without a fun round was @Fiefoe which was a surprise that it wasn't @Robokiller87 who seems to like mlg.

Anyways goodbye for now if I still want to play this game when I can I'll come back to vanilla if any of my peeps are still on.

See you guys later (hopefully.)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Bai.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Listen once this server grabs a-hold of you, you won't be able to stay away.
    They always come back...
    If you love us anyway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hope you get a replacement soon yo

In the mean time, I hope the best for you.

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

See ya later dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

hurry back

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I remember playing with you a lot on Vanilla, it's a shame to hear that you'll be gone for some time to get another computer. I hope you can find one swiftly! I'll see you back on here sooner or later :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

@Fiefoe and @Robokiller87 are both scrubs. They couldn't MLG if they tried.

Get back soon now ya here, :theyalwayscomeback:

9. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Pugrus!! No bae please don't leave... However hope to see you again soon . Where ever the wind may take you hope many doors of opportunity open for you. Till we meet again good friend.

10. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

You probably don't remember meeting me, but I remember meeting you. You were actually one of he first people if not THE first person I've ever made friends with when I went on Vanilla. Take care pugrus, let's hope you get a better computer soon (y) ECH!

11. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

We never had a change to formally meet, but be back soon!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Valedict

Valedict VIP

get back here u scrub

*cries internally*

13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

good luck buddy