What's the weirdest...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by stakkuu, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Since we're always comparing sh8t in the SB, why not make a thread?

This thread will be dedicated to trying to outdo the person above you with REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCES. Just make sure you tag the person you are outdoing. If you just want to post your weirdest experiences, don't tag anybody. Maximum of 2 sentences per summary per section (One section is one letter i.e. 'A').

A) What is the weirdest food you've eaten?
    B) What is the weirdest place you've been to?
    C) What is the weirdest thing you've seen? (Only personal experiences. Nothing from Snapchat or Instagram or the internet)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

i've had snake...idk what's even weird anymore lmao

weirdest place... idk probably downtown nashville

idk one time a guy was sitting on his trailer porch just butt ass naked.. pretty weird

@python sorry lmao

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

A) Fish Sperm (don't ask). Its apparently a Japanese delicacy and I got to try it. Honestly tasted like blandest, tasteless fish you will ever try. And its really mushy. Just don't.

B) Ive been to a shit ton of places traveling with my Dad. The weirdest would probably be when we went to Egypt when i was 10 to visit Egyptian temples*most amazing experience i´ve had, must try before you die). Specifically when we went to visit Abu Simbel and the Valley of the Kings.
    Abu Simbel is creepy and very tight, but has amazing architecture that I cant believe was designed thousands of years ago. Those statues are a thing to see in person.
    The Valley of the Kings is a place where many Pharaohs were buried, but its just a bunch of tight tombs in holes on mountain sides. Still, the chambers are truly amazing with scripture everywhere, but kinda creepy too.

C) When @Robokiller87 got Admin....
    Nah. When we had Schmotziger in my home town of Rottweil, Germany (to keep it simple, a day where everyone dresses up and does stuff they would never do, drinks a lot and parties like madmen. It can get pretty wild ngl) a few years ago and it was the wildest one i´ve experienced. That was some Project X material. There were literally people passed out on the floor from alcohol intoxication EVERYWHERE. There was a guy with Cocaine all over his face like it was blown out of a bad just dancing around (he got arrested). Even some people fornicating in the middle of the goddamn street. That was some heavy stuff ngl.

@Trevor ッ wanna see what you got bb

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

A) Abalone my dad used to dive and go get these pretty often not so much anymore but we used to eat this a lot when I was younger.

B) Jacksonville Florida. Just don't. It's very humid and hot and the people aren't friendly and when they are it's usually just some pervert cat calling at you.

C) Walking into my pantry and seeing a raccoon and its family enjoying a delicious meal of cat kibble. (The raccoons got in VIA the cat door so yeah...) Scared me senseless. Also the way raccoons eat is very horrifying with limited light, seeing a creature on its hind legs eating isn't very fun to see especially at night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

1.) I had bull testicles once because it's like a delicacy in colorado and people like them but trust me they are revolting

2.) Weirdest place would have to be Kalahari Waterpark because when i went into the building there was just foreign animals and really cool animals just roaming around like it was everyday stuff lmao. Coolest thing was i got to feed a white tiger pup ice cream lmao it was great. I guess it was a one time thing though so i went at the right time

3.) I was at a LAN and we were hungry af so we went to like burger king and we were all eating when one of the guys just broke out laughing and we saw someone in a furry suit

• Like Like x 1
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

got sucked off outside an elementrary school at night that'ss all that comes to mind

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1