What's the point of legendary?

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Intigracy, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Intigracy

Intigracy VIP

It costs just as much money to buy MVP and Platinum seperately, but you also get the benefit of getting the MVP/Platinum features doing it that way.

Or does Legendary provide you with the MVP/Platinum features too?

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

MVP/Platinum/Legendary are yearly versions of VIP+/Gold/Elite where you save money by paying a full year up front. Since legendary is the yearly option for Elite, you get access to the Elite tiered items in the pointshop. That is not the case with MVP/Platinum.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

you always get the ranks below as well.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Sort of. You get access to the perks of the permanent ranks but you no longer have to purchase a permanent rank prior to purchasing a monthly rank. Basically, you can buy VIP+ without purchasing VIP. You get access to VIP perks but don't get to keep them once your VIP+ expires.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Killamarshall

ah, so while you have it, you have access to all the ranks, but once it expires you only have access to where you were when you bought the rank to begin with?

So going from no donator to elite, then when elite runs out you're back to regular player?

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yep. You keep your items but you can't use them until you buy the appropriate rank.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chef

Chef Banned VIP

I never new people were confused about this i always thought it was self explanantory : p.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Killamarshall

The donation ranks weren't always this way. i didn't know it changed to the way it is now.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1