Whats the meaning of your name?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Slap, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Runescape account
    Thought of snakes, because I like snakes, and I added 'Vis' to the end to because Python was obviously taken
    Later I realized Vis meant Powerful in Latin, so I liked that I randomly came up with the word
    And that name has stuck with me basically throughout my gaming career, with some altercations

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. christianmingle.com

christianmingle.com New Member

My name means waht it means :sleep:

3. I'm a tall guy, me and the m8s decided it would be funny to call me farquaad 'cause he's a midget. Been using some form of his name for usernames ever since.

4. UnclewithBenefits

UnclewithBenefits Sir Cas of Wellington VIP Silver

Because Sloth=easy pleasure was to immature and discussing. But I chose it because i met caswell berry and his name was hella cool...

5. im 13, female, and live in florida lol

6. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

How much attention would you like to get? One bag? Two?

7. No attention. None at all. Just wanna be part of the community like everyone else. My brother and I like making jokes and he told me about asl and how it used to be so popular.

8. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Active Member

I am the Liquor

9. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

because im HAPPY!

10. Sniffy194

Sniffy194 VIP

I've been using Sniffy194 for as long as I can remember.

I named my first stuffed animal Sniffy, then I couldn't think of a username for my email and just used Sniffy....To this day, I can't remember where the "194" came from.

Sometimes, I use TortueGaming instead of Sniffy194. Tortue = The French word for Tortoise

11. Sheepeasy

Sheepeasy VIP

I found a German guy with a name called Sheepeasy and I liked it so I took it, also I stole his photo. Identity fraud at its best.

12. I want to be a detective when I grow up and I love fluffy animals image.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Shades

Shades VIP

Darth sith lord of the north coast, healer of doomsday, killer of Highwon.

14. My name is.... well it's...

[​IMG]