Whats the meaning of your name?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Slap, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Mine was supposed to be a troll name.

2. Lord Raisins

Lord Raisins Muffin won't let me. VIP

Well, my name comes with a story. Previously, my name was Anom (not to be confused with Anon), of which I had made to be short for anomalous. Then, one day... I was a bit... Excited for no reason at all, and I had just gotten onto East 2, right after map switch onto Roofs, and I decided to announce that "I'll be right back, goin' to go grab some raisins." Upon my, I was about to try prop surfing, when someone suddenly exclaimed, "All hail Lord Raisins!" Then, a few other people said it, I laughed, and people just kept referring to me as Lord Raisins for the rest of the map, unless it was a KOS. It just sorta' stuck after that. Now, however, several mods and regulars have been asking me to change my name to Lord Cheeseburger, Cheeseburglar, or Cheeseburger, but @Muffin is all like, "Look, we've got to keep our names at least a little professional, bruh. I mean, like, this is weird coming from me, because my name is Muffin, but I think you get what I'm tryin' to say, brohammity."

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

becuz its cool

4. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Because my parents decided a cool name like Zac or Tyler wasn't fit for me..:(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Its a mystery.

6. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

Bayleaf + Espeon, a pokemon fusion that I'm rather fond of. However, most of the meaning in it comes from the transfer from "Blood", my old name, to this. Of course, Blood had a lot deeper meaning, but the meaning was the kind that gives children nightmares and makes it a lot harder to make friends, so....

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

La Vie is a French word for life. I took a class to learn French and I liked the way it sounded.

8. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Its actually two words "The life". ;)
    /grammar nazi

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

SSHHHHHH

10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Only my friends are allowed to know the true meaning of why I chose my name ;)
    (It makes me look bad)

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

:D my name is zack! <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

So this was my second account name on xbox live, after my previous username got reported (a year later then it should have) and I was forced to change it. McKinley was my nickname in high school, specifically track and XC. Someone mispronounced my last name and it just stuck. The beastly part came from the fact that "beast" was my favorite way to describe people at the time, i.e. "He just took out three traitors. What a beast." BeastMcKinley just didn't sound right, so I added the -ly.

And thus BeastlyMcKinley was born.

13. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

I'm a white wolf but if you times it by 0 you get nothing. So that means I'm nothing.

Jk I stole it from a guy I used to look up to back when I played runescape... I know im terrible.

My other username I go by is Isaacm12. It's just simply my first name, first initial of last and I was 12 when I came up with it.

14. i was a detective in a game of vanilla TTT and someone called me a 'D'... so.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Predated

Predated VIP

My name was Predated, but I guess I stuck with Bruce Wayne.

I got the name Predated back in 2011, it was PredatedCoral11.

I guess I use it for everything now.

16. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

My name pretty much was from my PSN name zBrahmaBullz. I had that name because The Rock was my favorite WWE superstar as a kid and my friends decided to just called me Brahma in short. It pretty much means Hindu god (deva) of creation and one of the Trimūrti, based on my research. I didn`t mind the Hindu god part, but i think the nickname fits well for me.

17. Anaso

Anaso VIP

anaso means duck in a different language

18. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

For newer members of the community, allow me to tell the story. For more veteran members, you could probably tell the story yourself by now.

Before i got gmod, i used to play lots of TF2, and i still do occasionally. One day on a saxton hale server, the admin was drunk as hell and decided to have fun with ULX (seriously TF2 ULX commands were made to be abused). He used the command to change everyones names on the server, and after about 3-4 people were named cocksucker, i ended up getting RhazhBash. I decided to stick with the name, and ended up making multiple variations of the name (RhazhMatazh, RhazzleFrazzle, RhazhBerry).

19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Why i'm just your friendly neighborhood Mr. Rogers. I chose the name because I just remembered the TV show one day while picking a steam name.

Contrary to what you may think, I did not get my name from this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. yeah obvs cause rogers got shrekt

• Agree Agree x 1