Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jabba the Slut, Sep 26, 2019.
1. take back my virginity from my uncle
Have you heard of the Misfits?
Learn the piano and play on the grand piano in the Alyeska ski resort
Try and master some parts and better myself with the violin
Go to Europe (Actually happening in March 2020)
I’d like to learn how to actually paint and draw. Simple color shading¿ art sounds quite fun
Chad up via working out
Oh college is a thing too but I have no idea what I want to major in.
Not sure what else really. I’ve thought about trying to buy or acquire my great grand mother’s house somehow and remodeling it so it stays in the family. Think it’s been with us since the 1900s.
No, what is it?
I listened to their podcast after that.. fuckin scuffed
1. doing ur mum
2. doing ur mum
3. doing ur mum
4. doing ur mum
1. get money
1. Have a job close to my family
2. Have a good job
3. Publish a game (regardless it not being a part of my job)
4. Become a good guitar player
Tell them your a lead admin for gmod ttt server thatll get you laid fucking fast
i just wanna live life with no regrets, pretty hard to do
1.Travel to the US (Doing that in Feb so that's down)
2. Meet my online friends (Doing that as well in Feb so that's also down)
3. Be in a relationship/get married/have kids
4. Adopt a child in need
5. Open a foster home
6. Live long enough to watch my children grow/get married or have kids.
but thats illegal
Some pretty cool stuff there, I want to have a few kids of my own and then adopt more.
Get wasted next weekend if I pass the tests
2. Go to Anime expo and Comic Con
3. Meet Mark Hamill
4. Get 5 cats
Adopt a cat.
Take a photo of myself standing outside one of the borders of Area 51.
Develop and Publish an indie game on Steam.
Meet George Takei.
Disrupt a Westboro Baptist Church and/or a Christian Fundamentalist protest in a Stormtrooper costume and a sign that says 'These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.'
1. Become an airline pilot
2. Climb Mount Everest, or any significant mountain but I mostly want Everest
3. Marry the love of my life, if I ever find her
4. Have kids and take them to Disney World
6. Sing at a karaoke bar
7. Take my first shot of alcohol with my Father or Step Father in Vegas for my 21st
8. Visit an actual Igloo in Antarctica or any place that has that sort of cold landscape
Sorry it’s so long...just got a lot of things I’d like to do yah know?
dying is the first thing on mine
1. Buy a bucket
I crossed out one of my bucket list items over the summer! I hiked the Camino de Santiago trail, an 800 km journey across Spain on foot for 42 days straight. It's a cherished memory and accomplishment of mine that I'll remember forever.