What was your first gaming community?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hongo, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Storms Attack of the Props
    Incredible low gravity TTT server(if you liked to prop kill as a spectator)...and played it for a couple of years when I was kid before the guy who owned it decided to shut it down.
    "Those were the best days of my life."

2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I used to be apart of an active community called AlcatrazReloaded and it was a css jailbreak server. It was a lovely community but alas it was killed by the release of CSGO and the owners not having the time to support the server and lack of interest. RIP 2013-2016

3. jshore

jshore VIP

?

4. Minecraft koonkraft prison. and then maybe some uhc server i don't remember.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Fuck if I remember. Some minecraft server. This was my first gmod community.

6. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Cube Community Jailbreak servers

Those were the days

• Like Like x 1
  7. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

strontkever
    english-dutch non pvp minecraft

8. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Had a very...interesting experience with them. Over 2 years lol

9. Back in 2012-2016 there was a community called Vrs, they were German based and hosted gmod zombie survival servers, it was great fun but saddly due to arguments between owners the community suffered a schism and essentially disolved, closest thing I ever got to another community is sgm now

10. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

I was part of the L4d2 MGFTW - community. It was a TTT server on left4dead2. About 40-50 people were part of the community and were playing like daily/weekly. This lasted for about 6 years in which people grew up and stopped playing or stopped due to changes made to the server (adding bots to fill up open spaces). Most of these people i still have on social media, for example we had a facebook group. I have a tattoo commemorating this group of people and the years i enjoyed

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

F

• Like Like x 1
  12. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

My first gaming community was a Cs-1.6 server called Padina city public, which was a local server for the city I live in.

My first gmod gaming community was one of those No rules TTT servers and then I quickly moved to SyndicateGaming TTT servers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

The first community I was associated with was the Garry's Mod Community; Best Serious RP. It underwent a number of name and management changes until it died back in either late 2015 or early 2016. I don't quite remember off the top of my head to be honest.