What was your first gaming community?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hongo, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Sindre

Sindre VIP Silver

What was your name? SARP survived all that, but died very recently.

2. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

ThIs OnE

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Back in 2015-16 I played on a couple Minecraft servers that were popular back in the day which were Hypixel (still popular), MunchyMC, and Mineplex. Sure miss playing the maze runner game mode.

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

First community was AMM - strictly a HL2DM server which I was also staff for. Small community but lots of giggles. The good ol days where I lived off of free games cause I was a broke ass mofo.

First TTT community was Conjoint Gaming. Probably the best TTT community I was apart of during the old school times. I know some people of SGM came from CG before.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Jordi Morez

My brother is Tyler Morez/Yuuka Pakuta, he was more known

• Like Like x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

aye shoutout Keymod TTT server @Joker

7. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

Casual bannana's Jailbreak. they ran for a while got bored and sold it to a guy named JAC then JAC gmod was a thing for like a year and i was mod on it 1 month before it was shutdown. I at least made it into the Elite GMod Jailbreak Players group.

8. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

2010 Chiefeh's TTT

9. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

A TTT, murder, prop hunt, and COD community called Forgotten Soldiers. After some of the upper administration started fucking around with the servers all of the gmod servers went down. Apparently they were trying to bring it back two years ago but that died /shrug

• Like Like x 1
  10. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I used to play on their COD WAW server recently but for some reason the playerbase for it died so now i dont have a WAW server :(

11. Smor

Smor VIP

Back in 2010 and early 2011, I played on a Minecraft server called Minecraftthis, which was eventually renamed to Pitforge.

12. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

My first ttt server was something like Backstab ttt. Idk what happened after I stopped playing GMod but it’s down now

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Mine was a mine craft server called Mushroomcraft lmao

14. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

roblox survival 303 fan club?

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

my first TTT community was JCraft... they ran for a few years but shut down last year I think.

16. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

First gaming community was a little one called Paradox Equinox. Our whole forums was run on steam and we had 2 servers. 1 24/7 Minecraft and the other was modded. We had 5 maps show up in our map vote and we had around 6 maps that would go through rotation. I made it to the admin position on those servers but left due to my first trial mod phase here. I still have one of the owners phone numbers of that discord.

17. jshore

jshore VIP

mythtown was the superior vanilla server

18. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Did you know a guy named Intoxication?

19. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Ew ....good riddance

20. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Name sounds familiar but nothing specific ringing a bell.