What was your first gaming community?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hongo, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

The first one I was part of was probably some client-side Minecraft Classic zombie survival / Lava survival server or something back in 2011

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

My first gaming community was a community called SA-RP later it had 2 other names and ended with "next generation gaming" this was when i joined it when i was like 9 y.o. now it is taken down or changed name again cause i can't find it anymore. This was like 2007-2013 times

My first gmod community was TTTFG tttfastgameplay which was taken out of order due to the manager that was like meh i got no time. This was like in 2016

• Like Like x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

If we’re going off of the idea of knowing people there and being involved then my first real community was High Standard Gaming which was a TTT community. I was pretty active there until I found SGM and went back and forth between the two. Slowly started playing here more often and now SGM has been my main community ever since.

I still don’t know what happened to HSG though. Sorta just disappeared.

4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

First ever gaming community was a TTT server called "Not A Crappy TTT Server". Put like 700 hours into it before I left so I guess it was alright

• Like Like x 1
  5. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

what a NOOB, my first gaming community was LS-RP where all the REAL roleplayers went..........

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Fearsome Gaming TTT lmao. Fun but the server didn't give a shit about the server and kinda let it die. Other than that, didn't really have any other communities other than that and this one.

Edit: LibertyRP.. Was fun as fuck and the staff was shit, I know because I was one of them lmaooo.
    You could go from tmod to a lead in a good 2-3 months.

Now going back to it, it's like a whole new generation of people, a lot of the old people left and got replaced with new ones. Such an odd thing to look at.

Nilz actually was a part of it too quite some time ago.. RIP

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I can answer that question since I was former administrator who saw things to the end (despite the beliefs towards the end).

For me, it was PlayFish.
    For TTT, it was OP Gaming, which shut downed within two or three months.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Mine was Empire Gaming. (DarkRP)
    After about 3 minths, I had been promoted from Tmod all the wayto Head Admin...
    Needless to say the staff was shiet :oops:

9. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

This is my first gaming community.
    I did not used to be part of any because I just didn't like it to xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Before coming to SGM I was very introverted, even online. I hated being a part of a community with strangers, it freaked me out.
    But w/e I came here and loved it so I stayed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ted

You mean the people that left and made the exact same thing only for it it to die out first.

12. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

whachu talkin bout willis, LSRP has been up since atleast 2007 and is still currently running, it still gets around 300 players around peak times dont be a hater fam also im going to beat yo up

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

(ØČĐ)™ A half life 2 deathmatch clan

14. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Wait seriously??? ME TOO! Then I went to Friends Gaming, Then Mythtown, Then my own server for a year, then here/[redacted] So. Getting too old for this shit :p

15. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

“ShadowCookies TTT” was the first community I got involved in. Was a fun server until owner/staff disagreements ultimately lead to its downfall.

16. Ted

/me pulls out his deagle, pulling the safety off.
    /Me moves his finger to the trigger whilst aiming up to Nilz. Making the shot.

/Do does it hit? (Yes/no)

Ps the community itself is still there and they evolved rn to GTA V rp.

17. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Lolzosaurus Prophunt, where I staffed for 2-3 years before the owner decided to shut it down.
    Then House of Fun (Multiple gamemodes, TTT, Ph, Murder, HnS, MelonBomber, Guess Who and Minigames) Staffed there for a good 3-4 year before getting uncomfortable with how the community was becoming like, I was the only staff left from the original staff team except for the owner, and the newer staff I was having issues with, so stayed away for a bit, while I was away the owner recieved complains from players that I was abusing and not doing my job. While I hadnt even been on. I joined SGM while this was going on, this place turned into my calm zone, where I could get away from the drama. After a bit I got demoted, and I was barely upset, I moved on after 1 day. Cause I knew that I found a much better place.

And Hey, thanks to all of you current and old regulars, for making me wanna stay and have a good time. This Community is the best place I ever found ^~^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Crowbar Gaming back in like 2010/2011
    Ran by some dude named Soviet

19. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I was in NACTTT just before I found SGM. That place was so toxic for me.

20. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

First community ever was a minecraft server named mcnetwork.co, It was mainly skyblock but branched off into factions and creative. :shrug:

I have no idea of the name of my first TTT community, but I remember one specific dude named DoobyWoobyWoo

That dude then took me to a TTT server which used doubloons as their pointshop points thing.
    Then I came here and left for another community *cough* :shrug:

ez lyfe