What sort of playstyle do you go for?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by incognito moe, Apr 11, 2018.

1. So people! It's that time of the month again I post a thread that isn't whiny bullshit. What playstyle do you go for when you're playing on TTT, either as Traitor, Innocent or Detective?

As Innocent I usually go for a semi-active approach. Sometimes when there's a gunfight going on I'll either sit it out and see the outcome or shoot both players but I'm never too fussed about actively catching players.

As Traitor, I like to be more passive. Only attack players in closed spaces, when they're distracted and make a hasty getaway.

As Detective, I love messing around with people. Call everybody suspicious, throw all cares out the window and let most people do the work.

Personally I love being detective the most. It's the least emotionally taxing job on the server and you don't have to deal with as much toxicity.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

9 times out of 10 I don't even try to do anything, I have a Tommy Gun, a mouse, and high hopes my ping will be nice to me

On the off-chance I'm playing serious, as an Inno, I typically try to keep close to either larger groups or small groups with a suspect player or two, but I'll be off somewhere out of sight, around a corner or preferably behind a door. At that point I just wait for shots, a callout, or for a little time to go by before I move.

As a T, I just winky face. People love following that sound down narrow hallways and such, and even if they don't, I savor knowing that they can likely do nothing about it, even knowing it's me.

As a D... I dunno, when I'm a D I just find myself screwing around. I might occasionally follow my Inno protocol, but the armor makes me feel pretty lazy I guess. Lot less of a risk.

3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Aggressive, aggressive, b e aggressive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

As inno and traitor I play toxic aggressive

As Detective, I play like shit cause dets are a trash role where everyone targets you with 1 hit weapons you can't counter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Buy detective and get radar every round, then stay away from the blips til last. Then T bait ur heart out

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

toxic

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

innocent:

detective:

traitor:

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Innocent: I look for suspicious people and just wander around the map.
    Detective: I grab DNA off of corpses that I’m called to.
    Traitor: I pick off the people that go alone and go from there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

i loophole super hard. I always play aggressive af and try super hard because TTT is all i have left in my life. Also i camp TF outta T-room exits, makes people v mad, just ask @MrUnknownShadow™

11. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

None because I always die within the rounds first two minutes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

death.. lots of death..

Sometimes I will play smart and kill people actually trying to win, and other times I'll just go on a rampage and sing "It's the best day ever" in my head as I massacre a bunch of people with bullets and explosions.

13. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

i go on an all out mission targeting staff regardless of whos around me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

As an inno or a Detective im a numbers guy, whos left Ts gone etc.
    Traitior im a long con guy and then backstab you, unless I had a bad day at work, then im a knock down, show it off free for all.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

inno i follow koses and search for bodies and people doing t acts
    traitor i snipe people or start to shoot everyone like in the very beginning of the round
    det i play same as inno

• Like Like x 1
  16. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

this hit home.

17. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

i play that guy who wins, cause i always win big BiH.(y) yuh

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

innocent : run around aimlessly and pray hard that i dont die, usually ends up in me getting reared by a tryhard with a normie weapon or getting one-shotted by a sniper

traitor : yall know me ;)
    [​IMG] representation of my t buddies whenever im a t because i end up killing all of them and being on my own

detective : buy radar, cower in the safest corner of the map (usually somewhere where no one can find me or would plant c4) like the huge pussy that i am until theres like 5 people left and then get blown up by a c4 the moment i step out of my safe zone or eventually a tryhard finds and kills me, if i get any credits i usually just drop a bunch of toilet paper or jack hammers

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Pups

Pups VIP

As an innocent? I throw frag grenades, and i don't warn, and usually get slain.

As a traitor? I throw frag grenades and place c4s, usually get reported for killing Ts with c4.

As a det? See innocent.

I have a problem with not warning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Ino: run around like a headless chicken, untul I fiind someone I can kill for a validreason.

Detecrive: DNA scanner 4 life

Traitor: either C4 spam or snipe atm