What is your favorite soup?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by j3kawesome, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Is Ramen a Soup?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Why are you buying clothes at the soup store?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Cream Chicken soup and seafood dolphin soup are great

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Makoto

Makoto VIP

豚骨ラーメン (Tonkotsu Ramen) is a pork ramen noodles soup.

Ramen noodles soup are the best to me and this one is the most classic one :oops:

4. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Okay I've actually got something real good to say.

Back in early November of 2016, I took a trip to visit my brother's new apartment near Washington D.C.
    We went into and around D.C. but we took a trip down to Virginia for wine tours and shit.
    It was nearing night and we approached our last winery, a place called Greyhaven.
    It was down pouring with rain, couldn't see 20 feet in front of us as we drove in the middle of the woods.
    When we got to Greyhaven, it seemed like a small hobbit hole with a circular door, the lights were on and we headed in.
    While my parents drank their grape alcohols, I tended to the house soup they offered me.
    Being polite, I took some out of the small cooker in the corner, and poured myself a bowl.
    To this day, that damn soup was the best thing I ever tasted in my life. Everything else pales in comparison.
    I still think about that soup every day, I've tried emailing them about it but they probably thought I was too weird.
    I don't know what it was, but I've come close to identifying parts.

There were flavors of Potato & Leek, Clam Chowder, Seafood parts and there were red flakes that I threw in from a yellow can.
    I think it was an Old Bay brand, possibly, that gave it a more seafood kick. Otherwise it was some sort of Seafood & Leek soup godsend.

To this day, I still think about that soup.

5. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Cereal (breakfast soup) is pretty good.

But in all seriousness, A rice, Mushroom, and Chicken Soup is the bomb

6. audrey

audrey batty VIP

fuckin clam chowder baybee

7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Either french onion or tonkatsu

8. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

French onion is good and so is borscht. I sometimes go for won-ton but its a little too heavy for me (GET IT!? 1-ton, won-ton) Very sorry

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  9. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

no

10. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Ramen is a fucking cereal you swines. Now Minastroni on the other hand, that's a fuckin killer soup

• Agree Agree x 3