What is the weirdest/strangest thing that has happened to you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sweaty_gus, Dec 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. This idea came up when I witnessed a car appear out of nowhere :/ (ask for more context, I don't want to write this much at the moment)

Edit: Actually the weirdest thing I experienced was hearing Woet speak

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Play with the boys on the horror map the Indy carried us on

3. We still lost
    [​IMG]

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

indy was always the last alive tho

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Tonight two guys came into the store. When they walked out I checked the cameras and I didn't see them. I thought it was odd. I never saw their vehicle pull out, and I honestly think they vanished into thin air.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. So what happened with the car is that I was going to buy some bread. And I had my eyes on that car all the time.
    The car never moved or nothing, but when I went back to home it was suddenly inside a garage...

7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Woet spoke all the time but one day he just went quiet

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

I miss your voice @Woet

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Grumble

Grumble VIP

When I was in college, me and this girl were talking at a party and we both got cross faded. Next thing I know we’re both in bed and we’re surrounded by people at the party chanting for us to fuck, all the while throwing lube and a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs and condoms at us. I literally was so fucked up I was paralyzed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

once he became a mod something changed in him. rest in penis.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

• I use my mic when I'm at home using my desktop and headphones.
    • I don't use my mic when I'm traveling using my Macbook and speakers.
    Since I travel 9+ months a year, I don't use my mic the majority of the time.

Mystery solved.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. I guess I could say you're

Mr. Worldwide

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Weirdest thing happened to me was when I was out in a mall waiting for a family member to pull out some cash from the atm and then out of nowhere the chandelier near the elevator fell and turned into a shower of glass. The strange part was that a friend of mine told me not to stand near it because it could fall minutes before it fell.

14. hacxx

hacxx Member

Dodging several bullets/dudes and fall.

15. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

hallucinations are a real thing

16. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Um i guess the time i saw a UFO up north at night during a thunderstorm

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  17. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

So for me it still happens but every now and then I'll have a dream, during the dream it's almost as if a screenshot is taken in a single moment/frame of what's going on. Then in real life days/weeks later I'll literally come across that same still image I've seen in my dream, like the puzzle piece sliding into place and have a complete disbelief of Deja-Vu. It really isn't anything like future telling/warning, it's just random things like time of day, people, scenery, location, etc. but it is freaky as fuck, especially since it still goes on. Sometimes it happens to be places I've never seen or been to before so the fact that my dream projected a place I've never even seen with my own eyes makes it really fuckin weird.

18. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

oh my god i JUST fucking remembered this

ok so my mom and my two friends' mom both taught at our elementary school, so we would stay after school with them. One time, we were playing in the woods around the school when we wandered too far and stumbled upon this house way far out that we'd never seen before. It was all trashed, but we knew there were people in there because there was smoke coming out of the chimney. OK BUT THEN all of a sudden there was a fucking LOUD ass DOG BARK getting closer to us so we just absolutely bolted. Before, we were trying to avoid puddles n shit, but now we just fucking sprinted. It was fuckin spooky, dude.

19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Nah that guy came in last night and he was operating a groomer so chances are he actually went down the snowmobile trail rather than exit from the driveway. Meaning htat my cameras wouldn't pick him up.

20. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Oh i thought you meant the in store cameras too
    COngrats ur sane
    How do u feel