What is Harrassment?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Sam Cohen, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sam Cohen

Sam Cohen Banned

So I am a Furry, I go by ThatFurryGuy IG and I obviously get a lot of hate because of it. However, there is this one user who is going out of his way to piss me off. I normally wouldn't care if he says shit about me, but he is disrupting the game and ruining it for me by actively false KOSing me (We will both be Ts and he will pretend that I'm attacking him when I'm nowhere near him), RDMing me ("you said you were a T in VC") and making big deals when I follow the game rules (I'll legitimately KOS him for killing an inno and he will say something like "ARE YOU HARRASSING ME? OMG BAN HIM [Insert Mod Name]).

If I were to start recording these events with time stamps, could the mods do something about it, like give him a warning or ban him? Like I said I wouldn't have a problem but he is ruining the gameplay by doing illegal, dickmove things.

Does @Staff work here?

Thanks,
    TFG

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

3. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Alright, I read it all. Let me address my response by 3 separate points:

*False KOSing means that he is RDMing unless he had a reason(T act)to start it off initially, as the liability for the kill regarding KOSes falls on the caller. (Check TTT ext. Rules)Also, regarding Traitors. He cannot KOS you else he is RDMing, because you are Traitor buddies. The ONLY case when he can kill you is Self-Defense.

*The part where he is saying that he is harrassing you is invalid for him. In fact, if what you are saying is true, it can be considered Toxic Gameplay at least a bit, especially if he is actively doing so, as it is pretty disruptive

*Yes, if you record him doing all of these and the stars align that you got him properly breaking the rules, the staff will do something about it. The Punishment really depends on WHEN you caught him. (RDM and Leave is only issued if a staff member is online when he does that, after all. If he commits like 2 RDMs and leaves before staff arrive then he will be issued 2 slays, no ban. If he commits RDM and leaves with staff on then he gets banned. Mass RDMs, which are 3 RDMs and above, will be dealt with regardless. And all of what I said can be changed if said staff is Admin+ due to their special Admin Discretion.)You can forum report him too, or tell staff privately.

Lastly, maybe a bit of specification on how he is harrassing you can be useful.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  4. Sam Cohen

Sam Cohen Banned

Thank you very much, I will record and report him with more information.

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Agent KO pretty much covered it, but as you describe it, this is clearly harassment.
    So yes, if you were to record and report this behaviour, we would be able to intervene on your behalf.

Also, Staff is actually a moderator on the staff team. You cannot tag the entire staff team.

This is our definition of harassment, available here:
    This covers a lot of things, but in short: if they're making your time on the servers suck, because they're going out of the way to target/insult/annoy/etc. you, then you have a case for harassment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sam Cohen

Sam Cohen Banned

Oh shoot, my bad. Thank you ^^" Sorry Staff! :V

• Funny Funny x 2