What I Got

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Opii, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Lovely Community,

I have had the honor of being your friend, moderator, and administrator for almost 8 months now; a time where I met thousands of players and dozens of friends. And I’m sorry to inform you that my time here as a staff member has come to an end. Work from my classes has become almost overwhelming on some days and the time with my family and friends, staffing the servers, and communicating with my team is limited to the time I have left over from studying, programming, writing essays, and completing assignments. I’d like to do what is best for the servers, and that is being active, which I have failed to be due to my limited time between classes, friends, and homework. I truly wish I had the time to communicate with my team, occupy the forums, and staff for longer periods of time but I cannot.

So I’d like to give someone new the chance to help do for this server what I once was able to do. This journey has been a fun one full of new faces, interactions, and good times and I hope whoever takes my position will do their best to “keep the fun and open vibe these servers have had since the day I joined” (straight from my application). To all my friends, thank you. To all of those who helped me get to where I am today (you know who you are), <3. I will not be leaving the community entirely, I will occupy TeamSpeak and visit the forums as often as I can. And who knows, maybe I’ll come back fully when the time is right.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Ex-Administrator, Opii

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Opii, your a great friend, Ill miss you a lot, good luck with school and stuff, keep in touch <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Farewell Opii. It was truly a pleasure being a part of your team. Good luck, and I hope to see you back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I was hoping that you would choose against it, because you are a fantastic person and administrator. You're an extremely down-to-earth person and a great friend of mine, and it pains me to see you leave the team.

If you choose to return, you are welcomed back with opiin arms. I'll miss you, bud.

#2Opii

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Opii :(
    We love you, and you will always be welcome here <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You're still my moderator.

See you in League.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

STTT lost a great admin today, good luck in your future endeavors

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Ope you were an amazing Admin, a great friend and overall a loveable individual. I'm not going to miss you because I know we're gunna stay in contact anyway ;)
    End of Watch: March 7th, 2015

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Gonna miss you Opii, you were a great friend and my good admin who let me come to there team. Thank you and see you around <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Uncle Opii.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. RIP, one of the best admins.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You will be sorely missed. I had a pleasure staffing with you as a mod and an admin. I hope that you succeed with classes and I hope to see you return to the staff eventually. Good luck @Opii ! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Ripii
    See you around, Opii.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Farewell, I had fun playing with you although I didn't get to play much with you. Have fun with your schooling adventures.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Hopefully we will be able to frag on csgo more often. Good luck with life/school.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Probably my best friend on the staff team. Really sucks to see you leave, but you gotta do what you think is best. Take care bud.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Ima miss you in that color :( but good luck with school and everything else man. You were a great admin and i love ya man <3. See you in league

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Even though I got a huge sense that you disliked me a lot.
    It's still sad to see you go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

No no, I've never actually spoken to you. I actually like you. You're the right median between friendly and trolly.

20. pup

pup Princess Pup

Goodluck with everything and I always thought you were pretty cool. Big fan. Saw you stream fnaf once. Hope you return if you can :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.