What has the coronavirus ruined and blessed for you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indy226, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Many of us are having many issues and blessings because of Covid-19 so what have y'all had ruined or blessed because of Covid-19

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

19576.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. nflstreet

nflstreet Member

Honestly, it's ruined my plans of getting a better job (for now), along with all of the other conditions living in the middle of a pandemic brings. More time for me to get brain damage looking at the news/my Twitter feed too.

The only 'good' thing that the coronavirus brought me so far is that I have more time to play games now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

well one of my teachers parents got it and still hasnt put in a missing assignment so thats bad for them and good for me. Nothing else important has happened to me. School is out until at least apr 23

5. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I literally just started talking to a girl and we went on a date and things started off so great, but now we can't hang out cause she lives at home with her parents (we're both in college) and they have pre existing health conditions so theyre at high risk and stuff...sucks but yeah. I also can't fly planes anymore cause i was kicked out of my college campus dorms so i have to wait till next semester

6. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

it has blessed the environment

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Well, being a nurse right now, I'm blessed with not having to worry about being laid off, and I have near unlimited overtime which is great for the wallet. However, wearing a mask all day everyday is already beginning to take it's toll. I'm starting to develop red marks behind my ears and on my nose, which may eventually turn into sores. It feels amazing when the mask comes off at the end of the day.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  8. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I got no school but can't dnd in person online is worse

9. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I've been laid off and had to file for unemployment.

But, in good news, I've been able to catch up on the mountain of missed sleep.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Why you got to do Irish like that?

(I am unemployed, college is online, can't see my gf. life sucks tbh)

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Indy226

This is focused more on what Corona has done good and bad for you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Indy226

For football we have morning lifts we use sheets for and now that school is off I am most likely gonna have weeks of training go to waste. Good thing is my school decided to just extend spring break instead of having online classes.

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

That is what his thread was about too...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. No school until May 1st, and we can't even finish the game we were coding in computer class.

15. WizPrank

WizPrank New Member

I have stopped playing football :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I miss my favorite teacher. She was amazing and now I feel robbed from her. Shit sucks

17. Indy226

Position, strength, and mindset now