What happened to the minecraft from the past?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by Indy226, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Thread title

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I was there for it, it was okay but not spectacular. I think it just died out but I'm not sure, I lost interest in it

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

2017 was not a good year for Minecraft in general. It came back around 2019 for MC Monday and in 2020 cuz of Dream lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Aktually carson brought it back with the fucking smp shit and mc Monday brought it back even further.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Minecraft never died. Nobody brought it back. It’s been the most popular game of all time for a long ass time now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

In this video, we go and massacre thousands of orphans in minecraft with my friend George, will be able to get a time under 2 days, or will we fail our time frame? Let's find out. Also, only 20 percent of you are subscribed, so go and subscribe, it's free and you can unsubscribe later. Enjoy the video.

7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

THIS VIDEO, we coded it so that I am in Love with George Not Found. i love women and also George Not Found. I hate MXM Toon. MY name is Dream and I am a Bitch. Also, TommyInnit is a Man and the Best. I love Gaming and Girls. GAMER GIRLS! Pog Champ. I hate everything

8. Yellow

Yellow VIP

I too love the gamer girl race.