What Happened In Your Life Today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by XEpiclols, May 26, 2017.

1. XEpiclols

XEpiclols New Member

Write weird stories of what has happened to you that may make people laugh or cry or just weird people out. Also does not have to be real.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Today I came out of my cave for the first time, It was pretty interesting I think I saw a natural light source? It seemed harmful, I entered back in my cave immediately

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

im having an identity crisis on whether i should open up to my new college classmates because im introverted irl but they seem like cool people AND THEY KNOW JOJO AND MEMES but at the same time im kinda lazy and awkward to go talk to people ive only known for 6 weeks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Everyday I look back and contemplate. Usually I come to terms with the fact that today I am less of a loser than I was in the past. As long as I keep this up I think I'll be ok in the end

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Started off today with some nice cry time in the shower, proceeded to go to school and had to tell a story presentation to my English class (serious stuff my dudes) then spent the rest of the day trying to work on a website project. Also went to a friend's birthday tonight, chillin' with the buds :^)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Normie

Normie VIP

Nothing. I just woke up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote "i went to sleep and then I woke up and then I opened my pc and then I looked at the forums and saw this thread and then I wrote exactly what I did here.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I woke up. I did what I need to do for the day. Then I decided to staff and join the server that didn't have staff. Ended up training 3 different trial mods and am still training.

Edited: I just finish staffing as my replacement was able to replace me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Ate a lot of curry.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Well, yesterday I got a call back from the landlord for the place im looking at, and she said its mine! I sign the lease tomorrow afternoon and I can start moving stuff into the new house. Sadly its a mobile home, im not rich enough yet for a house house, but I am getting by pretty well, I do say so myself. Life actually hasnt been a whole lot bad for me lately tbh. Other than the place im living at now fucking me over, everything is going smooth. I have a stable income, I am going back to school in fall, I am about to move into a new place, my car isnt running shit anymore (got it fixed), and im starting to see someone nice. :)

wait

fuck

its good

too good

oh lord help me for whats about to come I can feel the bad stuff lurking in the corner just tapping their fingers on the walls theyre behind and whispering "Dont worry Elvis... Youll soon die on the toilet again.."

• Like Like x 2
  11. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I went to a water park and watched finding dory o.o

• Like Like x 1
  12. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

today is ramadan

• Like Like x 1
  13. I woke up, Play Gmod from

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I woke up and this is the first Saturday ever that I don't have to work. Also I used my e-cig

• Like Like x 1
  15. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I woke up at 7:28 AM May 27th, 2017

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

I went on a motorcycle ride. 170 km (or 105 retard units), full leather suit, 30° (86 F smh).

Started at 8 AM so it was nice and cool at first. At around 10 it became uncomfortable to stand still at a red light. By the time it was 12 AM, I was sweating so hard driving into the river didn't seem like such a bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
  18. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

I've been looking fo- I mean, nice weather.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

A bird shit itself too hard and died

• Like Like x 1
  20. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I discovered an inerasable Trojan Virus on my computer and spent about 2 or 3 hours troubleshooting it, to no avail. (y)

• Like Like x 1